PDA

View Full Version : "RECON" (TFF Video)

TuFun
May 14th, 2012, 18:57
Flew around some of the highlights of Chi Chi Jima scenery. Thanks to Tom Stovall, Mark Schimmer, and TEAM for this awesome experience!!! Just was taking a break, and flew early morning flight around the island... well, I hit the record button. Wasn't planning on it, but SOH gang might like to see some of the action goings on! -TuFun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxVEcLOpVq0

roger-wilco-66
May 14th, 2012, 22:13
Nice video, Tufun!
There's also a lot to find around HaHa Jima (south) as well as Torishima, way up in the north.

Cheers,
Mark

Firekitten
May 15th, 2012, 00:59
great video :) Really cool stuff.

rayhere48
May 15th, 2012, 01:56
Fun video, you sure were lucky you did not get shot down, with all that low flying. It sure is great scenery.

Firekitten
May 15th, 2012, 02:11
Lower down - harder to hit... at least he wasn't cruising around at 2-3000. :D

I must avail myself of this scenery... looks like great craic.

expat
May 15th, 2012, 03:08
Nice work.

Question: which FSX mods/files did you use with the A-26 and which sound file?

Firekitten
May 15th, 2012, 03:23
He's using the new Native A26 :)

stovall
May 15th, 2012, 18:36
Love the video TuFun. The low level flying is really great. Be careful around the radio station above Susacki airfield. The explosion just about got you.

The experience of working with Mark and making this scenery was extremely educational as well as pleasurable. What started out to be just a simple add on scenery turned into a major project and learning experience for me. Just when we would think we were about done, there seemed to be a way to make it better. That is why it took us four plus months to complete Chi-Chi Jima 1945.

Once Mark finishes Solomon Islands, we hope to bring you new and fun places to fly. Thanks again for the video.

lifejogger
May 16th, 2012, 07:25
Very nice video Ted, I enjoyed watching it.:applause: