PDA

View Full Version : Pasped Skkylark

nio
May 14th, 2012, 13:24
Bill

I copied across your Skylark from my FSX install, but the gauges did not complete the journey.I just get the template with gauge names

Acting on the assumption that I have not offended you by so doing, or the EULA with the product as an FSX product,in which case I will cease my efforts without hesitation,did I miss the gauges elsewhere?

My Bellanca Vikings and Kodiak for which once again many thanks. made the journey ok. Once again,if this offends let me know and will delete

Many thanks in anticipation of your reply

best

nio

AussieMan
May 14th, 2012, 14:06
Nio,

Have you thought about placing a copy of your FSX.exe in the P3D folder then using the FSX Registry Tool to place it into the registry? I have done that and and file that looks for fsx in the registry will then point the installation to P3D.

Works every time for me.

Lionheart
May 14th, 2012, 15:22
Nio,

You need the LHC_PS.CAB folder in the main Gauges folder copied over also.

This will need 'all' of its parts though, including the soundgauge.DLL file in the main P3D folder, the sounds library 'LHC' in the main Sounds folder, etc.

Lotsa bits...

nio
May 15th, 2012, 11:55
Thanks for the replies Aussieman and Bill.

That may be a little beyond me but I will give it a shot.

Thanks again.

Best

nio

Dangerous Beans
May 15th, 2012, 12:35
I don't have that plane but will the installer let you install it to an empty folder on your desktop ?

Worth trying, should be easy to copy it over from there if it will.

Lionheart
May 15th, 2012, 13:40
I don't have that plane but will the installer let you install it to an empty folder on your desktop ?

Worth trying, should be easy to copy it over from there if it will.

Yes, it will. Create a new folder, run the installer into the 'new folder' and when its done, transfer the files one by one into the actual FS folder system.

Bill

nio
May 15th, 2012, 13:59
Thanks DB.

I followed Bill's suggestion first and seem to have found the files I needed.

My Skylark is now flying perfectly.

Once again,thank you to you all

best

nio

Lionheart
May 15th, 2012, 14:05
Glad its working proper.

:icon29:

Remember, when you click the antique radio, the sound will not be able to be stopped. Lasts about 20 seconds.