PDA

View Full Version : ORBX AI and static aircraft go AWOL in P3D

AussieMan
May 12th, 2012, 14:56
Having used the Migrator Tool to port the ORBX scenery and airports over to P3D I have noticed a distinct lack of AI or static aircraft at the Australian airports. Some of the bigger airports like Tamworth and Coffs Harbour have Airline Traffic like B-737s and the regional jets but ver little or nothing else.

My default parking spot at YWOL is outside the HARS hangar and with the exception of people walking around it is empty. I used to see the Connie and a DC-3 or Neptune parked in the hangar but nothing since I ported them over to P3D. There was also a Neptune parked outside the hangar but that has also gone AWOL.

Any answers?

Lionheart
May 12th, 2012, 19:17
I think you need to tune 'traffic flow', but if that is 'on' and if you are outside of the ORBX area's, then you are having an issue with AI interference....

I noticed when I linked over the ORBX scenery without the migration tool, that traffic stopped totally. I have traffic back now since the tool was used.

Make sure you get 'every single update' there is. Many have come out. I downloaded like 6 last night.

Bill

Meshman
May 12th, 2012, 21:58
Speaking in general terms, does the Prepar3d equivalent of FSX.cfg have the SimObjects reference to the airplanes in it? If it doesn't know where the planes are sitting on the HD nothing will show up.

AussieMan
May 13th, 2012, 01:13
Speaking in general terms, does the Prepar3d equivalent of FSX.cfg have the SimObjects reference to the airplanes in it? If it doesn't know where the planes are sitting on the HD nothing will show up.

Will have to have a look at that one.

Flyingsub
May 13th, 2012, 02:46

Here is an example of how my Prepar3d.cfg is set up