PDA

View Full Version : a friend has passed

Daveroo
May 9th, 2012, 16:50
a long time friend has passed,he left us on may 3rd,and we were just told tonight..may 9th..the wife..also long time friend..wasnt telling anyone and the rumormill got to us to tell us...i sent a facebook message and asked the wife to call as i had heard "talk"...she sent an email and Benie had infact passed away suddenly,and she is distraught ( i think the daughter sent the reply)said she didnt want to talk right now....im only telling you guys this because it is a real shock to me..benie was like my rock when i was younger...i had two cousins and a male "friend" you..well ill just say "touched me" incorrectly when i was young..starting at age 6..and it never did stop until all three had died...but i could go to benie and talk to him..lay my fears out and tell him things...in those days we didnt tell the teacher and sure as heck didnt tell our folks....my folks still dont know..and will never know...but benie was there for me...to find oout hes been gone for 6 days now and i didnt even know...hurts...

cheezyflier
May 10th, 2012, 12:59
hey man, i'm sorry about your friend. he sounds like he truly was a friend to you, and that's a priceless thing, isn't it?

Daveroo
May 21st, 2012, 22:11
heard more tonight..Bennie put a bullet in hismself...worst part is...his wife...who is a real sweetheart...found him in the recliner in the frontroom..then after fire and cops/coronor left...she cleaned up...and left and took her daughter to dinner...she had to deal with it in her own way...but now..her so called friends are mad that she didnt fall on the floor screaming and crying...and that she took the daughter to dinner...one ex co-worker called the SO and said they need to look at whether she did it or not..........to me..this action is sick..let her do her thing..grieve in HER way..

i just have to shake my head at these idiots for getting so mad that they didnt sit in scream and cry for days...and she went to work 3 days later...this to has everyone up in arms......just a shame

mrogers
May 21st, 2012, 22:58
This is just awful, what the poor lady had to do afterwards. The so called friends should have supported and helped her. Just sick that they would think of her in that way.
Sorry about your friend, Dave.