PDA

View Full Version : Home for ETO?

middle
October 3rd, 2008, 09:08
Guys, we are almost certain we have found a ome for the ETO Expansion files. If you have a cable connection you will be able to download it. If you only have dialup you may want to receive a dvd still. We have high hopes right now and as soon as it is all a done deal I will make an announcement. So keep yer fingers crossed. middle

Squiffy
October 3rd, 2008, 10:48
Awesome! Fingers crossed!

:wiggle:

ronnybengt
October 3rd, 2008, 11:22
fingers and toes crossed...I asked me wife ....she told me to bugger off:isadizzy:

R

middle
October 3rd, 2008, 12:19
That figures, Ronnie..sometimes wives just don't understand...I guess mine figures things could be far worse then me occasionally shouting S**T when I get shot down and at least I'm home a lot, she knows where I am. It wasn't alwasy like that....of course sometiems things have a habit of getting put off till tomorrow...."fix the car? Right...tomorrow .Take out the trash? Tomorrow....I'm tryin to fight a war here!!!" I mean having the fate of the free world in your hands is an awesome responsibility and the wives just don't get it sometimes!!!:jump:

flyer01
October 3rd, 2008, 12:21
That figures, Ronnie..sometimes wives just don't understand...I guess mine figures things could be far worse then me occasionally shouting S**T when I get shot down and at least I'm home a lot, she knows where I am. It wasn't alwasy like that....of course sometiems things have a habit of getting put off till tomorrow...."fix the car? Right...tomorrow .Take out the trash? Tomorrow....I'm tryin to fight a war here!!!" I mean having the fate of the free world in your hands is an awesome responsibility and the wives just don't get it sometimes!!!:jump:
Well Put! lol

miamieagle
October 3rd, 2008, 14:19
Thank you Middle.

Thats real great news.

Thank you again!:ernae:

bzhyoyo
October 4th, 2008, 04:13
yes, great news, thanks to all involved. :applause:

Joshmayer
October 4th, 2008, 06:11
I can't wait!:jump:

Rahul Roy
October 4th, 2008, 07:43
That's great news!!! :ernae:

pachi
October 4th, 2008, 11:23
woot!! awesome :ernae:

Squiffy
October 4th, 2008, 12:37
Hmmm, I wonder where that link will be? Maybe it will get sent by PM? Well, I am off on Sunday and Monday so I wonder if it will appear by then? Hmmm. We'll just have to hope and see. :kilroy:

A young George Bailey from It's a wonderful life:

"I wish I had a million bucks... HOT DOG!"

:costumes:

middle
October 5th, 2008, 12:30
To give you guys an update, what's happening is this. RBP is in the process ogf uploading the file to the new site and has encountered a couple of difficluties(challenges?)...so say yer prayers to the great gods of flight and hopefully it will all be clear skies. middle

Squiffy
October 5th, 2008, 14:14
Thanks Mid.

:engel016:

middle
October 5th, 2008, 14:40
See the above sticky!!!!