PDA

View Full Version : A2A's Accusim with P3D?

Gdavis101
May 6th, 2012, 15:35
Has anyone gotten the A2A birds with Accusim to work yet? I copied all of the folders over, added the modules to the DLL but it when I go to use Accusim it crashes the simconnect module.. The planes are flyable, but I am not sure how to make the Accusim portion of it work.. What am I missing? Do the add-on's need to be installed into P3D?

Thanks! :salute:

roger-wilco-66
May 6th, 2012, 22:40
I installed the Accusim P40 into P3D and it works beautifully. But I did a direct install, not just copy the files over from FSX.
Also, Accufeel works without problems.

Best,
Mark

jetstreamsky
May 7th, 2012, 05:27
Mark,

Did you install the P-40 with a copy already in FSX which still works afterwards, or is it a standalone installation?

If the former, I will want to give that a try, not ready to leave FSX yet, as I have regular multiplayer sessions with FSX.

Cheers

Allan

VCN-1
May 7th, 2012, 05:38
I have found if you change the FSX registry path to the P3D path a substantial number of addons will install directly to P3D with out any problems.

Sometimes the installer hunts for the FSX executable so a copy of it in the P3D folder helps.

And they work as advertised.

VCN-1

Gdavis101
May 7th, 2012, 18:45
cool, I will give that a shot.. I was able to make Accufeel work by doing a direct install as well, so I will give the planes a shot!

Thanks!

roger-wilco-66
May 9th, 2012, 05:38
Mark,

Did you install the P-40 with a copy already in FSX which still works afterwards, or is it a standalone installation?

If the former, I will want to give that a try, not ready to leave FSX yet, as I have regular multiplayer sessions with FSX.

Cheers

Allan

Allan,

I think I have two installations, one for FSX and one for P3D. IŽ'll check it later.
You just have to point the installer to the P3D folder.

[EDIT:]
I checked, I installed it in both. Works in both!

Cheers,
Mark