PDA

View Full Version : Take a look into this Website and tell me what you think about it!

miamieagle
December 25th, 2008, 11:04
Take a look into this Website and tell me what you think about it! (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=6578)

http://www.ijaafphotos.com/

Led Zeppelin
December 25th, 2008, 11:24
really good

pachi
December 25th, 2008, 11:38
awesome :ernae:

Foute Man
December 26th, 2008, 04:40
I've used this site as a reference for the Luftwaffe aircraft I painted for the BoB missions by Wulfmann. I still think it's a great site to get started, unfortunately it's a collection of pictures without explanation about the place and possible date the picture was taken and (in case of some Luftwaffe aircraft section) no clear overview between the subtypes. Example: all bf110's are in one section and the site does not make a division between the Bf110C and Bf110D

But's it's a very good and usefull site to start your search.....

miamieagle
December 26th, 2008, 16:41
Foute Man (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/member.php?find=lastposter&t=6625) Perhaps you could make us some Japanese planes for us in future. Its all up to you but this Sims does have a great shortage of this type of planes. They are a ton of fun to fly with it you will only make this Sim better, more diverse and better in representing World war two its totality CFS3 style!:jump:

This is only a opinion

Foute Man
December 28th, 2008, 04:58
Foute Man (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/member.php?find=lastposter&t=6625) Perhaps you could make us some Japanese planes for us in future. Its all up to you but this Sims does have a great shortage of this type of planes. They are a ton of fun to fly with it you will only make this Sim better, more diverse and better in representing World war two its totality CFS3 style!:jump:

This is only a opinion

You give me a very good assist, only need to point the header and I will score the best goal I ever made.....(CFS 3 Battle for Europe......Japanese aircraft????????????? CFS 2.....not this forum, need I say more????)

My critisism about this website was based on the fact that when I was browsing the site in the Luftwaffe section more questions came up than were answered. Some text describing the place/time picture was taken and some info about the unit would make it a far better site. I noticed the Japanes section is built up a little different, difference between subtypes is more clear. The site is a good steppingstone to continue your research.......

I know templates for some of the Japanese aircraft have been uploaded to the SOH, suggest you download them and start painting....

Another possibility is to ask the PTO boys..............or to have a CFS 2 friend painting the schemes with the available templates. You should be carefull though, asking around in another CFS forum to have something done in CFS 3 is a serious crime, electric chair or fire squad as ultimate punishment :icon_lol:.

Main reason I will not accept this challenge is I'm to busy forthcoming months dealing with windmills, farms, watertowers, lighthouses and perhaps some Fokkers

den groeten!!!!!

lewis11777
December 28th, 2008, 05:25
I'm to busy forthcoming months dealing with windmills, farms, watertowers, lighthouses and perhaps some Fokkers

For CFS3 I assume (ETO)?

Foute Man
December 28th, 2008, 05:53
For CFS3 I assume (ETO)?

Yes, works on Dutch addon has started, we already have a Dutch flag:jump::jump::jump:

miamieagle
December 28th, 2008, 07:18
Fout Man your comments in asking around in another CFS forum to have something done in CFS 3 comments serious crime, electric chair or fire squad as ultimate punishment :icon_lol:

I forgot! Thank you for reminding me!LoL:wavey:

I guess we still need CFS2 as our representative of our Sim World in WW2. They do it all. Have a happy New Year!

Hey, CFS3 is still a very Good Sim!

Lets enjoy them all!

lewis11777
December 28th, 2008, 14:18
Yes, works on Dutch addon has started, we already have a Dutch flag:jump::jump::jump:

Will this be on the existing map or are you going to create a separate map like PTO?

Foute Man
December 28th, 2008, 14:57
Will this be on the existing map or are you going to create a separate map like PTO?

No, the Netherlands is in the middle of the present ETO map so there is no need to create a new theater, but there are still some things that need tp be improved in the Dutch landscape (like rivers and the Afsluitdijk)

Compatibility with the ETO Expansion addon like it is now is our main focus and it should include action for all era's in ETO Expansion between 1936 and 1945 (Dutch neutrality, German invasion, Battle of Britain, the allied bombing offensive against Germany, Market Garden and the liberation of Europe)

The team has not decided about a date of release, but it's not realistic to have things finished with the forthcoming marchupdate for ETO Expansion, but we still have to vote for that....

Creating the Dutch flag was a symbolic start, I have been working on and planning a Dutch addon since CFS 3 came out in 2002/2003.

Some of the stuff will be converted items from other flightsims (I've been asking around in other forums on the SOH, some people did not like that) and newly designed items, but there will be some Fokkers in CFS 3 soon

Interested in joining, send me a PM

groet'n