PDA

View Full Version : ORBX Owners Be Careful at KBVS

Crusader
May 2nd, 2012, 16:55
Skagit Regional (KBVS) is being closely patrolled around the perimeter . Please , NO soliciting !
Repeat , no soliciting . :icon_lol: The FedEx driver is going to have to explain his speeding ticket when he gets back. This is another fun way to explore the beautiful ORBX airports and scenery . This is waaaaaaay too much fun . I wish someone could paint me a "Flying Tire" on each door and maybe "State Trooper" on the trunk that Ohio uses .

Rich

gradyhappyg
May 2nd, 2012, 20:03
Seeing how thats a NYPD car he is most likely just asking for directions.

vora
May 3rd, 2012, 00:25
"just wanted to try a new route from Queens to Bronx... holy crap, where are we? And what's those big stones in the background?"

airattackimages
May 4th, 2012, 01:08
Pretty sure there already is an Ohio Highway Patrol paint for this...

Crusader
May 4th, 2012, 03:36
Pretty sure there already is an Ohio Highway Patrol paint for this...

Thanks for the info , I've tried all the major sites and haven't come across one yet . I'll run some searches through Google and see what I come up with .

Rich

Shylock
May 4th, 2012, 18:02
Forget about the FEDEX driver explaining anything, the officer has a lot of explaining to do to central when he notifies them hes on a traffic stop in Washington state. I once did a traffic stop outside of my command and got hell from the Operations LT for being outside of my command when I should have been covering my sector. That guy is getting a CD no doubt about that hahaha....

Good pic.