PDA

View Full Version : female dentist pulls all of ex boyfriends teeth,,charged

Daveroo
May 1st, 2012, 12:27
either this guy has a big ego and thought she was ok with the break up...or she had been lying to him and made him believe all was fine...he gets in the chair,puts him under and pulls ALL his teeth.....arrrrg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/28/dentist-pulls-all-exs-teeth-out_n_1461288.html?ref=mostpopular

Barfly
May 1st, 2012, 12:32
Sad that he has to pay for his own replacements... no malpractice insurance for that in the UK?....

cheezyflier
May 1st, 2012, 13:24
yeah, really! he should have her in civil court. he should be getting paid big time!

hey_moe
May 1st, 2012, 13:57
Well at least he don't have to worry about brushing his teeth any mo and also he won't get a tooth pain again....lmao....I would kill da bit_h :mixedsmi:

Barfly
May 1st, 2012, 13:58
No worry about eatin' them pesky solid foods tu! hehe

stiz
May 1st, 2012, 14:59
Sad that he has to pay for his own replacements... no malpractice insurance for that in the UK?....

depends if it was private or NHS, if private i'm not sure, NHS might though, but he could deffenitly get damages in court that'd pay for a new set with ease i should think.

kilo delta
May 1st, 2012, 15:44
I believe that he has already threatened to sue her. I wouldn't worry if I were her,though....his bark is worse than his bite!

paiken
May 1st, 2012, 16:33
:icon_lol: Made me laugh. Luckily my dentist and I get along just fine. Just today I had a temporary bridge put in...after having 9 teeth pulled, a root canal, and a couple of fillings over the last month. Now I wait for 4 more months until the new bridge gets installed. Tonight it's vicodin and soft foods.:isadizzy:

cheezyflier
May 2nd, 2012, 12:25
I believe that he has already threatened to sue her. I wouldn't worry if I were her,though....his bark is worse than his bite!

kd, that joke was sooo bad, it was almost as if i told it myself :icon_lol:

rayrey10
May 2nd, 2012, 13:58
I would reciprocate in kind...except with no anestesia

mrogers
May 2nd, 2012, 23:17
Ouch! Poor guy....

Underneath that article is a vid of some guy in India pulling a cruise ship with his teeth!!!

kilo delta
May 3rd, 2012, 06:30
kd, that joke was sooo bad, it was almost as if i told it myself :icon_lol:

I'm glad that you approve,CF :icon_lol: