PDA

View Full Version : Heads Up - Wings over Illawarra

Dynasaur
May 1st, 2012, 03:35
I just found out about this event happening on Sunday May 6th (http://woi.org.au/) - I don't know why I never knew about this ( too busy bringing up two teenagers ? ) I don't know how many members live close enough but this will be the first airshow I've been to for over 10 years.

Alan

Daveroo
May 1st, 2012, 07:21
that looks like a good show,i hope you will go to that and take some photos to share..id love to see that Hudson....i "day dream" that i become wealthy,miraculsy overcome my disablitites and can see colors suddenly...lol..and i have a barn find of 2 RA-29A's in crates..and they are complete,and fully restorable.....oh whaaaaaaaaaaat a dreammmmmmmmmer but still....i just love the american USAAF version of the hudson,with the troop transport intiereor,,,take my family and friends to airshows ya know??

back to YOUR airshow...i do hope you go...i cant wait for my first show of the season..think its june 8-9 at the EAA west coast flyin..its the Oshkosh of the west and is normally alot of fun...lots of aircraft and military vehicles (seems there are more german MV outfits in norcal tham american though)....gesse made it about me again

go go go.....take pics..lots of them...please :icon_eek:

cheezyflier
May 1st, 2012, 13:39
i agree, go and take lots of pics! use photobucket, and we can view all of them without eating up your bandwidth.