PDA

View Full Version : Bombs Away!!

PutPut
April 29th, 2012, 16:12
I forgot all about Chris Sykes FSX Weapons package until it was mentioned on this site recently. I've had it on my HD for over a year and just never used it. I followed his instructions and got it to work with my B-18A. Took me a while to sychronize the trigger (Shift+D) and the print screen button, but finally did it.

Best, Paul

flyingbrian
April 29th, 2012, 17:03
Is the package on SOH? If it is, I could not find it. If it is not, where is it?
-Brian

PutPut
April 29th, 2012, 19:18
Is the package on SOH? If it is, I could not find it. If it is not, where is it?
-Brian

I got mine at Flightsim; the file name is weapons4.zip

Best, Paul

roger-wilco-66
April 29th, 2012, 23:14
A little O/T, but I wish there would be a pack that simulates WW2 type weapons, like .50s, "dumb" rockets, and torpedos.

Mark

PutPut
April 30th, 2012, 08:06
A little O/T, but I wish there would be a pack that simulates WW2 type weapons, like .50s, "dumb" rockets, and torpedos.

Mark

I'm with you! I'd even pay for it! :salute:

Best, Paul

Sundog
April 30th, 2012, 15:18

Mark

Won't the VRS TACPAC do that? Granted, it isn't out yet, but it is in beta.

PutPut
April 30th, 2012, 16:57
A quick look at the documentation for the VRS TACPAC doesn't show any WW2 type weapons supported. No torpedoes, 50 cal guns or simple drop bombs were mentioned. Looks like it is all "modern" stuff. I would be delighted to be wrong.

Best, Paul

Sundog
April 30th, 2012, 17:30
A quick look at the documentation for the VRS TACPAC doesn't show any WW2 type weapons supported. No torpedoes, 50 cal guns or simple drop bombs were mentioned. Looks like it is all "modern" stuff. I would be delighted to be wrong.

Best, Paul

Dang, I hadn't realized that. Maybe we can get them to add that later.

TARPSBird
April 30th, 2012, 22:07
I think Paul's planning to darken the skies with armed and dangerous B-18's. Everybody take shelter immediately! :icon_lol:

airattackimages
May 1st, 2012, 07:27
Paul, just FYI you can always pause after dropping a bomb, then take your screen shot. Unlike the VRS Superbug's weapons, these don't disappear when you pause. Makes grabbing a nice screenshot easier :)

crashaz
May 2nd, 2012, 07:26
I think Paul's planning to darken the skies with armed and dangerous B-18's. Everybody take shelter immediately! :icon_lol:

Would be the first time that the Bolo was considered a threat. :icon_lol: