PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic F15 vid

stiz
April 28th, 2012, 14:05
A must watch for any aviation nut, put on HD, slap it in fullscreen, then enjoy the ride :applause:

http://vimeo.com/40935850

hey_moe
April 28th, 2012, 14:54
Now that is something. I like it.:applause::applause:

Roger
April 28th, 2012, 15:01
Nice one Stiz:ernae:

SOLOBO
April 28th, 2012, 15:25
Woaww...

Stunning and beautiful video for fantastic jet fighter... Thank you for sharing...

Very impressive...:applause:

Naismith
April 28th, 2012, 21:51
Woaww...

Stunning and beautiful video for fantastic jet fighter... Thank you for sharing...

Very impressive...:applause:

I agree wholeheartedly, but wish they had left the music off, who would rather hear the pilot chatter and engine noise. Now that is music to my ears.

Victory103
April 29th, 2012, 04:09
+1, most of the comms are good, a few are cheesy but otherwise great vid, and yes that is their real callsign. Nice to see the Kadena "Golden Eagles" getting the job done with the new radars and JHMCS for the pilots, as much as a Tomcat fan I am, the Eagle has always been a favorite. Makes me look forward to a certain developers FSX F-15C hopefully later this year, until then I need to fire up LOMAC!

SOLOBO
April 29th, 2012, 12:41
I agree wholeheartedly, but wish they had left the music off, who would rather hear the pilot chatter and engine noise. Now that is music to my ears.

That's right...

Dain Arns
April 29th, 2012, 13:42

Ditto.
I about turned it off halfway through, starting to give me a headache. :isadizzy:

Not every aviation video needs to be a Metal, Country, Dubstep, or 'Top Gun' tribute one.
Let me hear those afterburners light instead, please...

demorier
April 29th, 2012, 21:56
I can see a bit of "Hot Shots" in there somewhere.