PDA

View Full Version : Close call for Hikers last Night

Cirrus N210MS
April 28th, 2012, 06:13
Picked up Broadcast from San Diego Rural Dispatch Hikers in Being Stocked by Mountain Lion

Video Below is a Recording i did of the call out

A7oo34HDMqs

Daveroo
April 28th, 2012, 07:39
my mothers best friend shirly,theyve been friends since 3rd grade,and they are now both 74 years old..i think that alone is cool...but shirly had a friend from her church she hiked/jogged with,they went to cool california,to the auburn lake trails area.and hiked the trails there,,or used the "tevis trail" ,well shirly was busy with her church stuff,,JW in-service day,can be hectic..so the friend went alone,,,,,,she never returned home...her husband called the eldorado country SO and they found her in the community of auburn lake trails ,,,,she had been attacked and killed by a mountain lion...

Cirrus N210MS
April 28th, 2012, 07:52
never Though There was Alot of Moutain Lions around Though Long time ago my Brother was chased by one down a Hill once when he was a Kid So I guesss you hear about Them every Once in a while its kind of Rare i guess i was kind of shocked to hear that last Night on the scanner

The Hikers got away and met the officer at the Station

BurningBeard
April 30th, 2012, 06:47
My wife loves to tell the story of the Lock-Down at Manton School. Armed person on campus? Child rapists rampant? No..... A bear and a mountain lion fighting over a dead deer on the playground.

Beard

cheezyflier
April 30th, 2012, 12:49
My wife loves to tell the story of the Lock-Down at Manton School. Armed person on campus? Child rapists rampant? No..... A bear and a mountain lion fighting over a dead deer on the playground.

Beard

stanton school in delaware (of all places) had a similar incident. while an assembly was taking place, and all the kids and teachers were in the auditorium, one of the teachers filmed a cougar frolicking in the playground.