PDA

View Full Version : Trying to be clever #2

Naismith
April 26th, 2012, 23:39
Then I had to spoil it all by thinking ..... errr "how would Aerosofts London VFR scenery look?" In the first place The installer could not find P3D, Brainwave, Drag the FSX.exe into P3D. That works. Yippee!. Uh oh, the installer does not update the scenery.cfg. Do it by hand. Works! Yippee. But Uh oh, seems the Thames barrier has thwarted my effots and I have flooded the east end of London, Cor Blimey me ol' cock sparra. On the positive side, it flew smooth which os something I never achieved in FSX.

Dave Torkington
April 27th, 2012, 01:14
Stone the crows and dash up the apple and pears!!! Think I'll stay up North lad...

Brilliant piccies Naismith - straight out of a disaster movie - now where's Doug McClure when you need him?

Dave :salute:

Tako_Kichi
April 27th, 2012, 07:48
It's OK, they will be able to hold all the Olympic boating events in London now instead of on the south coast! :icon_lol:

myles
April 27th, 2012, 14:29
A drought was declared in London and the south east a couple of weeks ago. What you are seeing is the actual inevitable result of that declaration.

Those of us in the Celtic fringes seem to be exempt from such extremes (so far!).

Myles