PDA

View Full Version : pastrana to debut

Daveroo
April 26th, 2012, 08:10
Travis Pastrana to Make NASCAR Nationwide Series Debut on ESPN2: Action sports star and 17-time X Games medalist Travis Pastrana will make his long-awaited debut in the NASCAR Nationwide Series on Friday night, April 27, at Richmond International Raceway and ESPN2 will have a live telecast of the 250-lap race. NASCAR Countdown airs at 7 p.m. ET with the race's green flag at 7:43 p.m. Also from Richmond, ESPN2 will air NASCAR Nationwide Series qualifying earlier in the day at 4 p.m. All NASCAR programming on ESPN and ESPN2 is also available on computers, smartphones and tablets with the WatchESPN app and WatchESPN.com (http://www.watchespn.com/).(ESPN)(4-23-2012)

Entry List (http://jayski.com/news/nationwide/2012/story/_/page/NNS-07-Richmond-Entry-List)

wombat666
April 26th, 2012, 22:26
I'm under-whelmed Dave.
Just like I was with Ken Block's sad attempts in the WRC.
:kilroy:

Victory103
April 27th, 2012, 02:18
I'm a fan and he is getting the 4 wheel seat time thanks to GRC and now Rolex. He has the sponsors, not sure the fan base he brings will grasp NASCAR.

Daveroo
April 27th, 2012, 08:17
I'm under-whelmed Dave.
Just like I was with Ken Block's sad attempts in the WRC.
:kilroy:

im glad to make yer day wombat....lol.....personally im looking forward to it....like sean white...travis has a bit of melonhead...ofcourse thats just MY opinion..and i think he is going to be pretty whiney when he gets taken out...errrrr....no one in nascar does that..right?...ok..so when travis crashes on his own...and doesnt win his first race......hes going to whine....were going to see the "tv travis" say everything went to plan...but ya know hes going to act like a spoilt child when he screws up behind the scenes...i bet he throws stuff....

Cazzie
April 27th, 2012, 14:59
im glad to make yer day wombat....lol.....personally im looking forward to it....like sean white...travis has a bit of melonhead...ofcourse thats just MY opinion..and i think he is going to be pretty whiney when he gets taken out...errrrr....no one in nascar does that..right?...ok..so when travis crashes on his own...and doesnt win his first race......hes going to whine....were going to see the "tv travis" say everything went to plan...but ya know hes going to act like a spoilt child when he screws up behind the scenes...i bet he throws stuff....

Reporting from Richmond, hope he doesn't try to kick something with his left foot. Saw Danica up close and in person and gosh-dang it, wouldn't you know, I didn't have my camera. Nationwide race should be fun, hope it's as much fun as the K & N and Hamlin's short-track challenge race last night. Cup race Saturday night, forget about it, Cup racing sucks this year even though my man has won two races. The excitement just is not there anymore. I doubt I'll even watch the four hour fiasco on TV.

Caz

Daveroo
April 27th, 2012, 15:12
ive changed my mind about him some....i just saw a feature on espn2 and his attitude is much better than i thought,after he broke his foot (60 bones)he commited to the guys in nascar,he said he let down by doing that trick jump and breaking his foot,and ruining the nascar start last year...and he is now commited to the 7 race deal to prove he is true to them....i like that.....cept he said he grew a mullett to show his dedication ack