PDA

View Full Version : OT/On the Road

Talon
April 25th, 2012, 16:32
On saturday April 28 we will be on the road.First to NJ for a week,next to GA to pickup my brother and then to Dayton, Ohio for his daughters wedding. After that back to GA and then we go to Vegas for some fun.
When we get back home we sail for Tahiti and will be there over 2 months.We will be back home by early September.

Since I was away from home for almost 3 months this year without my wife and daughter I will be spending more of my time with them. This means I won't be doing much in the way of flightsims. Usually when sailing I do alot of work on the sims but this year I decided on more family time.

Talon

SgtT
April 25th, 2012, 17:23
Sounds like quite an adventure. I hope you get to spend a lot of quality time with the family, sometimes we get so busy that we don't always get a chance to.

I hope that you have a great time and great weather for sailing. Don't forget to check in every once in a while.

T.

Pat Pattle
April 25th, 2012, 21:30
Got room for a deck-hand?? :)

Sounds great Al, bon voyage :wavey:

Led Zeppelin
April 26th, 2012, 03:10
Dayton, Ohio

Hope you will have the time to visit the USAAF museum!

KellyB
April 26th, 2012, 04:14
Yup. Family trumps CFS, and you have got a great way to spend time with them.
I'm slightly green at the voyage, but I'll get over it...

Have a great summer!

hairyspin
April 26th, 2012, 12:13
Blue skies, fair winds and safe havens Talon, you lucky chap!

arfyhun
April 26th, 2012, 13:02
If you see a bald head and a couple of arms thrashing about in the water trying to catch you up, stop and fish the owner out, it'll be me!

Best of luck and have a knockout time.

Regards,

Graham the Bald.

flyer01
April 26th, 2012, 16:25
Hi Tides!

Enjoy your family.

That was the Idea.

flyer01