PDA

View Full Version : Careando Mooney Texture Fix (cockpit doors)

Flame-Prop
April 24th, 2012, 17:36
If only someone would fix up the blurry cockpit doors on the Mooney M20J (careando's) everywhere i look, I go aaaaaaaah sweeet detail, then the doors, Oh my GOD what did they do to those doors. Anyway, here are 3 shots of the problem area....enjoy.

This guy from England, is working on a fix, Im stunned on how good it looks...But I was reading through it and it dates back to 2008 I have no idea weather it went ahead in the end http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/2470-my-upgrade-for-carenados-mooney/

64018 64019 64020

Gabe

greenie
April 24th, 2012, 18:09
Thats Russ White , one of the best . He modelled Brisbane International amongst others , now leader of the upcoming OrbxGB.
If you go to FTX site and look at the freeware section you will see a HD Mooney skin and a real dirty, awesome , hd vc. Thats the only one I am aware of , I believe he didn't do any others.

Flame-Prop
April 24th, 2012, 21:29
Thats Russ White , one of the best . He modelled Brisbane International amongst others , now leader of the upcoming OrbxGB.
If you go to FTX site and look at the freeware section you will see a HD Mooney skin and a real dirty, awesome , hd vc. Thats the only one I am aware of , I believe he didn't do any others.

Criikey :ernae: Just one final request.... It's not in the shots above but, Mooney has extremely blue tinted windows....I have seen some topics dedicated to that but nothing official on how to have the windows clear as mud. Would you be able to give me an idea on how to fix this? Just casually driving me insane, that blue tint on the external and internal...baaaaad idea.

Cheers,
Gabe