PDA

View Full Version : Hey Aussies!...

Panther_99FS
April 22nd, 2012, 08:50
Do you think any of the Aussies in IndyCar can convince Webber to join after he's done with F1 :ques:

wombat666
April 22nd, 2012, 08:57
I think Mark has a permanent seat booked in one of the top ranked V8 Supercars teams if he wants it Ed.
Knowing him [very slightly] I'd expect he will return to Australia, with or without a drive, go surfing or become an active competitor in the Aussie triathalon series.
:kilroy:

demorier
April 24th, 2012, 00:52
Gunna be to bloody old for triathalons before long...I think he has been a drivers rep. before, maybe something in F1 admin. ???

Victory103
April 24th, 2012, 02:49
Why not NASCAR? Really can't see him going from F1 to Indy/IRL/CART, does anyone in Europe even know of, much less watch, this series?

wombat666
April 24th, 2012, 06:41
Jeez Tony, the man is only 4% body fat right now and he's fitter than most of my original regiment!:icon_eek:
Victory103, NASCAR???
Never happen mate, he has a seat waiting for him with one of the very top teams in our V8 Supercar series.
I expect Red Bull might even retain him on the PR side, Mark is far more personable than his present team mate and management are on record as saying they believe Webber is their ideal 'image'.
:kilroy: