PDA

View Full Version : Pilots with Oxygen Masks

airfighter55
April 22nd, 2012, 00:26
Hello Fighters,

I mention this problem again: Will we have a chance to have oxygen masks for our pilots ?!

I think that would be very important for all users of Combat Flight !

Are there members of the forum who can manage that ?

Would be great ! :jump:

All the best

airfighter55 :salute:

dewoitine
April 22nd, 2012, 06:40
Hello airfighter55, here a photography of French pilot 1940.
Maybe for "caracters file" ?

Pat Pattle
April 24th, 2012, 14:01
Like this? It's not a great model and could do with being improved by someone with more patience than I have!

He is attached to this post, if you want to try him, backup your existing Briggs character and replace it with this one. The source model is included if anyone would like to develop him further.

http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr332/Pat_Pattle/CFS3_pilotmask2.jpg

dewoitine
April 24th, 2012, 22:45
Hi Clive, that's a very good job :applause:

Led Zeppelin
April 25th, 2012, 09:23
excellent, I'll have a try! :running:

brundu841
April 26th, 2012, 04:43
Clive thank you your work is advancingCFS3

merci Clive votre travail fait progresser cfs3

Old Tiger
April 27th, 2012, 06:28
:wavey:Some Pilots waring masks in Maw:salute:

brundu841
April 29th, 2012, 03:03
The only flaw clive is that your driver with briggs oxigen maskparachutes without a parachute ... certe it Mourrat no lack of oxigen,but will crush miserably on the ground ...we can make a parachute?
: Wiggle:
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________
le seul petit defaut clive,si cela en ai un, c'est que votre pilote briggs avec masque a oxigene saute en parachute sans parachute... certe il ne mourrat pas de manque d'oxigene, mais va s'ecraser lamentablement au sol...peut on y faire un parachute?

dewoitine
April 29th, 2012, 07:14
I tried to create a pilot with oxygen mask from pictures:

But it's not conclusive, the face appears under the mask.
Have you any idea ?
Thank you.

Old Tiger
April 30th, 2012, 05:51
The only flaw clive is that your driver with briggs oxigen maskparachutes without a parachute ... certe it Mourrat no lack of oxigen,but will crush miserably on the ground ...we can make a parachute?
: Wiggle:
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________
le seul petit defaut clive,si cela en ai un, c'est que votre pilote briggs avec masque a oxigene saute en parachute sans parachute... certe il ne mourrat pas de manque d'oxigene, mais va s'ecraser lamentablement au sol...peut on y faire un parachute?

:wavey:6443964440Yer right No chute crush miserably on the ground:pop4:

Pat Pattle
April 30th, 2012, 11:23
Curses! I didn't try the bailout. I assumed that the bailout animation was a different model....it appears that it's not.
Ah well, another cfs3 dead end!

Andre has the right idea I think, to see if the mask can be painted on succesfully.

hairyspin
April 30th, 2012, 12:48
The only way around this I know is to build in the pilot with facemask to the model but put a pilot0 node within the model where it won't show in flight. This allows an animated pilot with parachute to bail out ... leaving the poor sap with a facemask still in the plane!

I expect there's some animations built into the stock pilot figures which give the parachute deployment, humble prayer of thanks after surviving crash land, swank around the aerodrome before flight etc but it would take some reverse engineering of the models to find out how it's done. The sdk is of course silent on anything like these. :banghead:

airfighter55
May 1st, 2012, 00:42
Thank you all for help and ideas and work ! :jump:

Which file I have to install now on which place for all pilots ?

Please tell me :wiggle:

and all best wishes

airfighter55 :salute: