PDA

View Full Version : Roadburner440....read

hey_moe
April 18th, 2012, 02:08
Have you been keeping up with what that nut did this morning >>>> http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/hampton/woman-found-shot-inside-burning-home How far is that from where you live.

Roadburner440
April 18th, 2012, 12:57
Mike you scared me! Thought I was going to get a public shaming for something I may have done to violate board rules. :icon_lol:

Yeah I saw that just now after I got home from work. As is my usual routine to check the news, and then check SOH cause usually you guys are already talking about the news. Me and my wife actually drove through there not to long ago looking at houses as it is only about a mile away from here... Certaintly scary. Part of the reason all of us in the house carry fire arms though at all times. I feel very bad for those women, and the child. It certaintly seems like they feared for their safety based on all the security stuff one of the neighbors was saying they had installed. Wasn't but a couple weeks ago 2 a child shot herself with a gun up the street as well. Thanks for the heads up though! I certaintly do appreciate it in case I don't get around to reading it first myself.

Seems we have had a bad spat of luck around here lately with the jet crash (granted thankfully no one was killed), the fires, this, and some of the other stuff. Hopefully it gets better heading in to summer but somehow I am beginning to doubt it.