PDA

View Full Version : 180 Movie

fsxar177
April 17th, 2012, 20:09
This is worth the watch.... You can always turn it off if you don't like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7y2KsU_dhwI

Joseph

Daveroo
April 18th, 2012, 08:54
i made it 7:25 in.....like watching a train wreck,,,conjures alot of thoughts allready...dont know if i should admit this..but im downloading it to realplayer to view later so it wont keep stopping and starting...but the short bit i watched made me wonder.....why do people want to "kill" to stop someone from "killing"? ive never understood that concept.....kill adolphs mother when she was pregnant with him..just because they had the knowlage he would become who he was......blows my mind.....

beana51
April 18th, 2012, 09:23
Rather Watch a Piper Cub Doing T.O. and landings on a windy day.....This stuff is incendiary and divisive, I think.!..And at altitude ,looking down?...Who Cares!....For things are a lot clearer up there on SOH!!!....

fsxar177
April 18th, 2012, 09:54
Rather Watch a Piper Cub Doing T.O. and landings on a windy day.....This stuff is incendiary and divisive, I think.!..And at altitude ,looking down?...Who Cares!....For things are a lot clearer up there on SOH!!!....

Can't blame you a bit, we're in a free country!

Actually, Cub landings on a windy day are pretty entertaining!

Joseph

joe bob
April 18th, 2012, 10:09
Weak.

Why would you feel the need to post this on SOH?

Toastmaker
April 18th, 2012, 10:56
I couldn't even identify the point of the exercise until half way through. . . when it became a pro-life advertisement and a tutorial on verbal manipulation.

:running:

Roger
April 18th, 2012, 11:59
It uses one of the greatest human tragedies (what a shame so many kids don't know of the Nazis) to promote religious ideals. I believe that the Holocaust stands in judgement of humanity in it's own right, regardless of one's religious or humanist beliefs.

It doesn't belong here in a sim forum so I'm closing it.