PDA

View Full Version : New campaign...Battle for Java!

skylane
April 16th, 2012, 05:43
Hello Everybody!

I just uploaded my new campaign "Battle for Java."
It is the final part of the series of campaigns about the British and Commonwealth air forces in Malaya, Singapore and the DEI during the early months of the war.

You should have installed and flown the Buffaloes Over Singapore, Malaya Bomber and Sumatra campaigns before flying this one, as it picks up the story where the last campaign ended.

If Rami approves, it should be available for download soon.

Hope you enjoy!

63380 63381 63382

Cheers,

skylane

Rami
April 16th, 2012, 06:21
Skylane,

I absolutely do not approve! :wiggle:

Just kidding, it will be available shortly. Great work!

kdriver
April 16th, 2012, 07:40
Good work Skylane!

I enjoyed your previous campaigns so I'm looking forward to this one.

Thanks very much,

Kevin

Captain Kurt
April 16th, 2012, 14:57
This is great Wolfgang. I have a separate install just for your DEI campaigns and Talons AVG and CATF. This will get loaded immediately.

Thank you. :medals::icon29:

UncleTgt
April 16th, 2012, 23:42
Skylane,

Another cracking set of missions, that help tell a story.
:salute:
Thank you very much:ernae:

p14u2nv
April 17th, 2012, 09:54
Thank you Sky, appreciate your sharing of your work..

:unitedstates:

stoney
April 18th, 2012, 13:31
Great! Thanks Skylane.:salute:

erufle
April 21st, 2012, 00:45
Skylane,

I absolutely do not approve! Just kidding!!!

. . . Rami had a sense of humor. Its that old teacher's delirium getting to you boy. The only cure is to take two teenagers into the hallway and bounce them off the walls!!! :a1089:

(Just kidding. No hate mail please. I've got hundreds of teenagers who love me, but its only because I caught teachers delirium years ago. :icon_twi:

miamieagle
April 21st, 2012, 14:29
Thank you!

Jagdflieger
April 22nd, 2012, 07:45
Thanks Skylane!

Sorry I missed you over the Easter weekend, but we'll link up next time. The Rainer Regiment Museum was, as usual, great.

By the way, my father in law gave be a book about the Java campaign years ago. It was about the Hurricanes. I misplaced it on a move, but the next time I run accross it I'll have to re-read it as I fly your campaign.