PDA

View Full Version : Developer Network Program question

billythe
April 13th, 2012, 08:00
i have joined the Developer Network Program just curious on developing for prepar3don prepar3d website they says:Get 2 copies of Prepar3D for $9.95 per month.You will get two full copies of the Prepar3D client and the software development kit (SDK) from Lockheed Martin so that you can develop and integrate your applications!*Registered Developers can take advantage of baseline benefits to help support their development, testing and marketing efforts.Two (2) Prepar3D Licenses (for set up of distributed simulation and/or multi-channel (perspective correction requires EasyBlend™ license))the problem is that i have received only one license...someone know about it? obviously i wrote to support...perhaps a license can be installed on two computers?A developer usually need more than one computer to develop and i bought for the two license...pretty boring mistakes

Lionheart
April 13th, 2012, 08:44
I think this means the password code will work in 2 computers under your name during registry. Thats how I defined it. I am going to be setting up the second on my laptop for design mobility.

I could be wrong though, it is a good question as it could be meant in another way or two.

Bill

billythe
April 13th, 2012, 12:37
confirmed, received an email from the support..one license and valid for two computers (two activations then)

ZEUS67
April 14th, 2012, 01:04
I have the devloper's locense. The same password will activate two computers.