PDA

View Full Version : New Mass Effect 3 Update Available

Lionheart
April 12th, 2012, 21:34
Hey all,

A new ME3 Update addon addition was made available yesterday, free, zero points required.

This 'might' be the rumored 'change' to the ending.

I plan to check it out soon. I have played through it to the end. I wont say what happens on the old version. Will be interesting to find out what does this time around. :)

Bill

Lionheart
April 12th, 2012, 21:34
Maybe we could change this to the X3TC and hard core science fiction gaming room! :d

Bill

marklaur
April 23rd, 2012, 02:43
While still a good game, I do not like this version as much as ME2. There does not seem to be as many quests and with the Citadel as the only hub a bit of a let down. I do like the new scanning better though, but there does not seem to be as much depth to the game.

I am almost tempted to play ME2 again rather than finish ME3, but finish it I will if only just for completion. I can not see myself playing through a second time, shame.

But yes possibly this should be the science fiction forum.

Cheers MarkL

Lionheart
April 24th, 2012, 18:50
Hey Mark,

I agree. Personally I thought it was better to a degree that it was more focused, but the ending for me was not good.

I believe I got the update wrong as well. They are supposedly changing the ending. This update just released seems to be a addon to the midpoints, a new character, an ancient that created the various alien technologies that everyone is using like the Citadel.

Bill