Regards, Diego

ZsoltB
April 11th, 2012, 10:16
Very Great!
Windows XP 32bit system I use
I am very sad that this is system does not work the F-15E...:-(

Naruto-kun
April 11th, 2012, 21:03
It should work. I used XP 32 for a while during testing. Granted my frames werent the best but i could at least fly.

strykerpsg
April 11th, 2012, 21:10
Diego, fantastic video! What air base scenery is that? I'm gonna slap myself if it's part of Ken's release that I haven't flown out of yet.

Gotta love a developer that continues to refine and tweak their models to perfection. Thanks for sharing.

MenendezDiego
April 11th, 2012, 21:33
Diego, fantastic video! What air base scenery is that? I'm gonna slap myself if it's part of Ken's release that I haven't flown out of yet.

Gotta love a developer that continues to refine and tweak their models to perfection. Thanks for sharing.

Not too sure, it's not my video. However, I am in the video a few times flying lead :)

Post a comment on the YouTube, someone should answer you shortly

cortomalteseit
April 12th, 2012, 00:36
Great video! :applause:

Victory103
April 12th, 2012, 01:32
Looks like Mountain Home AFB scenery.

Naruto-kun
April 13th, 2012, 05:09
Yeah it is KMUO scenery. If im not wrong im also in parts of that vid. At one stage we got bored and Ville took the VRS superbug up and starting shooting at me. Didnt feel anything cuz it aint TACPAC but the tracers were visible and since i forgot to switch to the Multiplayer model of the superbug, the result was a can of spam shooting at me.

jdhaenens
April 13th, 2012, 05:29
Yep. KMUO. I was building it in the early beta stages of the Milviz F-15 Project. There may be a split second (or two) of Edwards in there too.Great flick!

Jim

Skyhawk18
April 13th, 2012, 05:52
It should work. I used XP 32 for a while during testing. Granted my frames werent the best but i could at least fly.

Worked fine with my old XP 32 as long as the scenery wasn't too demanding :icon_lol:

Excellent video Diego! :salute:

Skyhawk_310R
April 13th, 2012, 15:22

I don't believe that was my airbase scenery because I did not use a water tower with the modern Air Force logo on it. The airbases I pretty much created out of whole cloth were Hatzerim AB, Israel and Bagram AB, Afghanistan. The ones that FSX had were single thin runways in the middle of the Israeli and Afghan deserts and FSX even misspelled the name of Hatzerim! LOL!!

For those two airbases, I basically created the entire series of runways, taxiways, and parking areas plus laid out the hardened aircraft shelters using stock FSX materials to minimize the size of the package. To make them accurate I used aerial photos of the real airbases and matched it up as accurately as I could do it.

I do have Mountain Home in my scenery package, but I just laid out parking spots and made some correctlons to a few mistakes FSX made with it.

Ken

strykerpsg
April 13th, 2012, 16:01
Yep. KMUO. I was building it in the early beta stages of the Milviz F-15 Project. There may be a split second (or two) of Edwards in there too.Great flick!

Jim

So, it's your scenery Jim? If so, is this readily available to the masses?

OT, any chance of ever doing a McChord Field? I love flying out of there with all the Orbx PNW scenery, McChord and Gray Army Air Field are still very vague in design.

Matt

strykerpsg
April 13th, 2012, 16:03
I don't believe that was my airbase scenery because I did not use a water tower with the modern Air Force logo on it. The airbases I pretty much created out of whole cloth were Hatzerim AB, Israel and Bagram AB, Afghanistan. The ones that FSX had were single thin runways in the middle of the Israeli and Afghan deserts and FSX even misspelled the name of Hatzerim! LOL!!

For those two airbases, I basically created the entire series of runways, taxiways, and parking areas plus laid out the hardened aircraft shelters using stock FSX materials to minimize the size of the package. To make them accurate I used aerial photos of the real airbases and matched it up as accurately as I could do it.

I do have Mountain Home in my scenery package, but I just laid out parking spots and made some correctlons to a few mistakes FSX made with it.

Ken

Ken,

Admittedly, haven't utilized your scenry yet, not because I don't want to, just always enjoy flying from McChord or Whidbey for 90% of my hops. Though you now have my curiosity piqued and may have to certainly visit your two detailed releases.

Matt

jdhaenens
April 13th, 2012, 16:43
Yes, it is KMUO. I gave Milviz permission to use it...way back when. It's available at flightsim dot com. Just do a file search.

Let's get back on topic....Da Plane! I think it's gorgeous.

Jim

strykerpsg
April 13th, 2012, 17:31
Great work to both, on the scenery and plane. Thanks all for sharing both.

Naruto-kun
April 14th, 2012, 02:32
Hey Jim will we see a KGSB from you anytime soon? Your KMUO as perfect for our ops at vUSAF but our F-15E wing got moved to KGSB where we are now flying the green fin flash. Need a good target range and scenery.

jdhaenens
April 14th, 2012, 04:52
I think I've explained my folder system. I have folders for all of my prospective sceneries with information on the locations. When the folder hits critical mass...when I think there's enough there to do a decent scenery, I start. So far,KGSB's folder isn't there. Any interested folks may feel free to send me stuff (pictures and such) to fill the folder at the email address on the readme files of any of my sceneries or scenery objects. Note that I concentrate on the flight line.

Now, can we get back to the great video and aircraft?