PDA

View Full Version : New projects

peperez
April 11th, 2012, 07:54
1. I received Thicko's authorization to upload a very strange and beautiful German plane we worked together;

2. F. Giulli almost finished his work in a very beautiful Italian fighter that closes an important gap at CFS2. Two versions!

3. The B24 Guy and me are working in the fabulous MVG Fiat CR.42!

Cheers

Pepe

msfossey
April 11th, 2012, 10:01
Looking forward the projects that you and the others of done. Your hard work is much appreciated.

msfossey

Seagull V
April 12th, 2012, 01:24
Pepe & team

Great work as always !!!!!!!

Master Ito has also released a Blohm & Voss BV142 V2/U1, its a big loss to CFS2ers that he does not want CFS2 conversions of his lovely aircraft.

Regards SG

mvg3d
April 12th, 2012, 02:03
1. I received Thicko's authorization to upload a very strange and beautiful German plane we worked together;

2. F. Giulli almost finished his work in a very beautiful Italian fighter that closes an important gap at CFS2. Two versions!

Cheers

Pepe

Hi Pepe,
What is the plane F.Giuli making ? Please, tell him to improve his texturing system, he uses a lot of distorted bmps instead of the "normal" three (or four) ones !!!!! The repaint (that, unfortunately, ALL the Giuli's planes need) is more difficult.....
:salute::salute::salute::salute:

Jagdflieger
April 12th, 2012, 05:04
Looking forward to the them Pepi. I really like MVG's CR 42 in FS9 and it should be wonderful in CFS 2.

miamieagle
April 12th, 2012, 07:24
Looking forward to their release.

Thank you.:applause:

misson
April 14th, 2012, 17:47

Cheers

Pepe

2. The 205Veltro? GREAT PLANE , GREAT JOB!