PDA

View Full Version : Virtuavia Freeware B1 Bone

AusWilko
April 9th, 2012, 04:05
see they have released their B1 Bone for FSX/FS9

Cheers for it :icon29::applause:

airattackimages
April 9th, 2012, 05:45
That sucks if it's the one I just bought for $40 two weeks ago. Should've gotten the Aardvark like I was pondering.

Ferry_vO
April 9th, 2012, 05:59
This one's the older Fs9/FsX Portover model, not the latest FsX only model.

peter12213
April 9th, 2012, 11:52
Their newest one is a masterpiece so can't that being freeware anytime soon lol.:jump:

airattackimages
April 9th, 2012, 12:33
Okay good. Now to unpunch all these holes in my walls.

Haha just kidding.

fsafranek
April 10th, 2012, 06:55
One of Alphasim's all time best sellers.

Lots of repaints of this one including full Kansas and Georgia ANG fleets
are here: http://www.mirage4fs.com/Alphasim/.
:ernae:

Python231
April 10th, 2012, 16:13
It's alright, but Virtavia has some catching up to do. If you compare it to Captain Sim for example. I got Virtavia C-17 and Captain Sim C-130 and Virtavia aren't even close.

:running:

airattackimages
April 10th, 2012, 17:08
It's alright, but Virtavia has some catching up to do. If you compare it to Captain Sim for example. I got Virtavia C-17 and Captain Sim C-130 and Virtavia aren't even close.

:running:
Yeah, well Captain Sim ain't there either really. Lots of issues on their products as well. I have the CS Herc and while I really like it, it's got it's own issues. One that kind of bugs is the radical control surface deflection at any hint of control input. The B-52 also was not perfect, yet I still own and like it.

As far as C-17s go the Virtavia one is one of the better ones, if not the best one available. And yes, I have the Area 51 version as well. I've had plenty of criticism for Alphasim before, as it seems like they make every aircraft they can think of but they only come out half baked. They seem to be doing a lot to change that with their recent releases.