PDA

View Full Version : SSW F-104 S "Zipper" VERSION 3.2.0 "EASTER EGGS"

LUCE1
April 7th, 2012, 12:12
SIM SKUNK WORKS IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE PUBLISHING OF RELEASE 3.2.0
OF THE AERITALIA-LOCKEED F-104S (aka "The Zipper")

http://www.simskunkworks.102virtual.org

We consider this release a big step ahead over the previous 3.0.2, the external fuselage has been remade using 3D Studio with all most recent tecnologies, bumps, speculars, 3D lights, etc.
Also all textures have been remade from scratch differentiating tone and aging.
All systems have been reviewed and enhanced with particular attention to frame rate friendship and multiplayer environment.
The result is a frame rate friend and in all aspect complete FSX model.

MODEL
=====
High detailed model, fully animated
High detailed 3D cockpit, fully animated and working
Frame rate friendly in single and multi palyer, it cames in two versions:
- "SOLO" for single player use
- "UBUNTU" optimized for multiplayer
- Complete 3D-lights systems both internal and external, no flaws on low visibility

TEXTURES
========
- Complete Italian liveries set in different tone and aging
- Bump, speculars applied (SOLO model only)
- Soon a complete paintkit will be available for painters

SYSTEMS
========
- Almost all real system have been modelled and are working as the real thing is
- Flight dynamics modeled 99% close to real airplane, fully tested and validated by qualified real F-104 pilots
- Fully functional NASARR R-21G radar, A/G and A/A mode with:
* MTI (Mouving target indication)
* STT (Single track target)
* LOCK-ON
* ATTACK
- Aerodynamic pitch up, inertia coupling and BLC system reproduced
- Payload drop actually changes airplane weight and balance
- Inertial navigator Litton LN-3 fully implemented
- Dual timer bombing system
- Special weapon delivery system
- Conventional weapon system, rocket launch, AA missiles launch system

MULTIPLAYER
===========
- Model is optimized for Multiplayer, it loads, drops/launch MK82/MK83/Rockets/Gun, launchs AIM9/AIM7, weapon drop/blast and missile launch are visible both in single and multiplayer mode with no or negligible FSX server clogging (tested and verified with up to 10 players and 25 weapon, bandwidth load remains below 80 KBytes)

OTHERS
======
Model comes with complete docs:
- Normal/emergency/weapons procedures pilot checklists
- Real 300 pages aircraft manual patched to be fully used with the model
- Other useful docs
- High detailed sceneries of 2 Italian airbases (Rimini and Istrana)
- Support forum account
- All version 3.x upgrading and patches at no cost.
- Full detailed paint kit available for painters (It will be published later)
- GPL (restricted) licensed

NOTE: F-104 S is assured to work flawlessly in FSX - ACC PACK only, run on FSX SP1 or SP2 have been not tested.

SOLO/MULTIPLAYER CONSIDERATIONS (SOLO vs UBUNTU)
================================================
- UBUNTU models are optimized for multiplayer environment, fuselage has less than 80000 triangles, no bumps nor specular maps still mantaining an excellent graphical quality, it does not require great rendering resources and is frame rate friendly.
- UBUNTU models can be used with more than 10 players with no or little frame drop, above 20 players frame rate is still acceptable on high end machines.
- SOLO models can be still used in multiplayer as well, however they do have more complex fuselage, bump and specular maps. We suggest to do not fly with more than 6 players with SOLO models.

hae5904
April 7th, 2012, 12:49
Thanks Luce1 !

Heading to the site.....:salute:

Hank

Stickshaker
April 8th, 2012, 02:20
Hello Luce1,<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
This is exciting news! I bought Version 3.0 or 3.1 before. Do I have to buy Version 3.2 or is there an upgrade for existing users? I could not find it on the site and, despite having logged in, I could not find something like ‘my account’ or so. By the way, I will definitely buy your F-104G and Harrier when they arrive, since I enjoy your Starfighter very much.

hschuit
April 8th, 2012, 02:53
<o:p></o:p>
This is exciting news! I bought Version 3.0 or 3.1 before. Do I have to buy Version 3.2 or is there an upgrade for existing users? I could not find it on the site and, despite having logged in, I could not find something like ‘my account’ or so. By the way, I will definitely buy your F-104G and Harrier when they arrive, since I enjoy your Starfighter very much.

In the product description (under "OTHERS") it says: "All version 3.x upgrading and patches at no cost". IMHO that means if you paid for 3.0.2 or 3.1.0 you get 3.2.0 for free. I also paid for 3.0.2 and ordered 3.2.0 yesterday. Some kind of dummy P.O. was created on my account for €0.01 and a few hours later I got the download link. I made my 1st flight this morning, no problems, very happy with the new toy.

Stickshaker
April 8th, 2012, 04:35
Thanks, hschuit, going to give it a try.

SCARP
April 8th, 2012, 05:41
Or, you could just head on over to their forums, links to the new aircraft and weapons pack are posted over there (in the F-104S thread).
Simply download the package from the forum, and while doing you could start getting prepared to put in the new by deleting your old installation (if you have any of the previous versions installed...but dont remove the license files tho).

After that, you simply reinstall, load up FSX and fly :)

Note: this only applies if your previous version was/is installed and activated. The license carries over, no problem :)

LUCE1
April 8th, 2012, 06:37
<o:p></o:p>
Hi StickShaker,
has told before your activation key is till valid and will remain for all major versions (aka all 3.x.y).
When you receive the activation key you did receive also your account data on our support forum where you can find all links to download new versions and all add-on, such as Flight Manual, airbase sceneries etc.
So try to register or visit our site and contact me in PM. i will send you our forum support account data.
cheers
/SSW

DagR
April 8th, 2012, 07:18
I had the older one registered and activated on a previous FSX install. I have since then formatted my OS drive and reinstalled FSX on a different SSD. Will I need to donate yet another time ?

Best
DagR

andrea6811
April 8th, 2012, 08:35
Hi dag , for the activation if u have reinstalled on a SSD the key will be different. So install the bird , go to main directory of FSX and send the file sswks.Yournamepc.AERITALIA-LOCKHEED-F104S.ssw to

simskunkwork for the activation. You will receive back the reg key to unlock the bird and no, you don't have to pay again if you have buyed the previous version.

Have a happy easter

LUCE1
April 8th, 2012, 09:32
Hi dag , for the activation if u have reinstalled on a SSD the key will be different. So install the bird , go to main directory of FSX and send the file sswks.Yournamepc.AERITALIA-LOCKHEED-F104S.ssw to

simskunkwork for the activation. You will receive back the reg key to unlock the bird and no, you don't have to pay again if you have buyed the previous version.

Have a happy easter
To be more precise Dag: run at least once the zipper to be sure to have the last .ssw file.
and send it to staff@102virtual.org (staff@192virtual.org)
cheers
/Mario

DagR
April 8th, 2012, 10:17
Thanks to both of you, will do tomorrow when I get home, thanks again ;-)

Best
DagR

StormILM
April 8th, 2012, 13:14
Absolutely an awesome model of the F-104! Great VC and systems, exterior and all with great FPS performance. I highly recommend the model for anyone looking for a good Starfighter for FSX.

Stickshaker
April 9th, 2012, 12:58
It all works! Thanks for your advice. Luce1 and team: my sincere compliments, this version looks even better than the previous one. And is seems to fly better too, more subtle, although that may be my imagination…

ZsoltB
April 12th, 2012, 03:17
Two hour ago I purchased a model and have not received my registration key!

Any idea?

Zsolt

LUCE1
April 12th, 2012, 04:44
Two hour ago I purchased a model and have not received my registration key!

Any idea?

Zsolt
Hi Zsolt,
yes, i have the exact idea, you did not read the mail and/or you did not visit the link we gave you in the order confirmation mail, and other PM we sent you after.
By the way:
http://www.simskunkworks.102virtual.org/index.php/how-to-install-activate-models (need to be registered, registration is free)
All should be clearly explained on above link.
The matter is simple:
- since activation key is constructed based on your system informations we do need them.
- at this end the first run of our models construct a registration file (extension .ssw) into FSX main folder
- send us that file and key will be your
no reg file no key.
hope this helps.
/SSW
BTW:
so far our users received the key within few hours, in some cases few minutes, pending when they sent their reg file.

ZsoltB
April 12th, 2012, 06:19
Unfortunately, I did not get my registration key!

:-(

flaviossa
April 12th, 2012, 06:40
Mr. Zsolt,
Did you sent them the .ssw file generated by your FSX? If not, that´s the issue. The process is very simple. Install it first and start your FSX and load a flight with the zipper. After that, shutdown fsx, go to your FSX install folder and look for the .ssw file. It will be there. Send it to their email with your order number and they will send back to you a file to unlock your plane. After that, your plane will work perfectly ... and it´s a beautiful plane! Hope that helps! :salute:

ZsoltB
April 12th, 2012, 07:23
Hello,

This file is?

sswks.ZSOLT.AERITALIA-LOCKHEED-F104S.ssw

Regards,

Zsolt

cortomalteseit
April 12th, 2012, 07:29
Affirmative, Zsolt!
Send it to the e-mail address indicated in the SSW site, and in few hours you'll get your working .reg file that will enable your copy of the Zipper!
Cheers

ZsoltB
April 12th, 2012, 07:46
Ahhh....

A bit difficult to grasp, but I thank you! :applause:

Regards,
Zsolt

findus
April 14th, 2012, 00:22
At first congratulations to your Zipper. I´m a longtime customer, but now I have a serious problem.

From the beginning I was not able to register to your support forum, otherwise it was no problem to register to your homepage and to make a donnation. I´ve sent you some e-mails, PMs over the time, without success or response. Until yet it was just a kind of annoying.

With the current version, I have a problem with the canopy glass depiction. On some models it is not visible when using the outside views, other models have the glass overlayed with stencils ect on the VC view. The other problem is the system initialization when using the Zipper.

I know there´s a patch available, but only in the support forum ...

Perhaps we can use this way to get in contact and I would be more than glad to receive a message from you.

Peter

LUCE1
April 14th, 2012, 02:48
At first congratulations to your Zipper. I´m a longtime customer, but now I have a serious problem.

From the beginning I was not able to register to your support forum, otherwise it was no problem to register to your homepage and to make a donnation. I´ve sent you some e-mails, PMs over the time, without success or response. Until yet it was just a kind of annoying.

With the current version, I have a problem with the canopy glass depiction. On some models it is not visible when using the outside views, other models have the glass overlayed with stencils ect on the VC view. The other problem is the system initialization when using the Zipper.

I know there´s a patch available, but only in the support forum ...

Perhaps we can use this way to get in contact and I would be more than glad to receive a message from you.

Peter
Hi findus,
most of the problem with support forum registration came from users using different name that has been provided with activation key.
User name we provide are reserved, forum reject and delete any other different attempt.
My inbox on PM is actually clean, never received such mails.
My inbox on SSW mail staff@102virtual.org is clean too, normally i answer to mails within minutes, never received such requests.
So something has to gone wrong with you.
Not knowing your mail address i can't say how and why your request has not been processed, as last resort, please visit:
http://simskunkworks.102virtual.org using Contact us... page.
Once we have managed to solve the problem will be kind to leave something on this forum to reduce the complain...
cheers
/SSW

findus
April 14th, 2012, 03:11
Hi findus,
most of the problem with support forum registration came from users using different name that has been provided with activation key.
User name we provide are reserved, forum reject and delete any other different attempt.
My inbox on PM is actually clean, never received such mails.
My inbox on SSW mail staff@102virtual.org is clean too, normally i answer to mails within minutes, never received such requests.
So something has to gone wrong with you.
Not knowing your mail address i can't say how and why your request has not been processed, as last resort, please visit:
http://simskunkworks.102virtual.org using Contact us... page.
Once we have managed to solve the problem will be kind to leave something on this forum to reduce the complain...
cheers
/SSW

I´ve just sent you the PM from 10.04.2012 again.

ZsoltB
April 14th, 2012, 03:24
Simply I love it!

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/6715/itaf2.jpg

Thank you!

:italy: :hungary: :ernae:

LUCE1
April 14th, 2012, 04:43
I´ve just sent you the PM from 10.04.2012 again.
Hi findus,
i'm puzzled since your account in SSW support forum is active since:
Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:24 am
and you lats log was on:
Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:20 am
cheers
/SSW

findus
April 14th, 2012, 21:57
Hi findus,
i'm puzzled since your account in SSW support forum is active since:
Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:24 am
and you lats log was on:
Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:20 am
cheers
/SSW

Hi Mario,

I´ve just sent you a PM. As I wrote, the fault was on my side, sorry for that:kilroy:. Just downloading the patch to enjoy your marvelous project.

Greetings,
Peter

findus
April 14th, 2012, 23:26
I´ve dl the patch, but my initial problem remains.
The first two pics are with the "Clean" Version, where in the outside view no canopy glass is visible. The second ones from the "Tips" version.
Any suggestions?

Thank you very much!

VinFlyer
April 14th, 2012, 23:35
I've got a question about purchasing this Zipper, I haven't ordered a product from SSW before. When I add the product to my cart to total amount is €0,01. Is that correct? Or is there a different way to purchase?

LUCE1
April 15th, 2012, 01:46
I've got a question about purchasing this Zipper, I haven't ordered a product from SSW before. When I add the product to my cart to total amount is €0,01. Is that correct? Or is there a different way to purchase?
Yes it is correct, is a dummy price.
Complete the ckeckout, you will receive downloads link, download and install.
If you like it make a donation and you will receive the no time-limit activation key.
All explained at:
http://www.simskunkworks.102virtual.org/index.php/how-to-install-activate-models
more info:
http://www.simskunkworks.102virtual.org/index.php/home/donationware
cheers
/SSW

LUCE1
April 15th, 2012, 02:12
I´ve dl the patch, but my initial problem remains.
The first two pics are with the "Clean" Version, where in the outside view no canopy glass is visible. The second ones from the "Tips" version.
Any suggestions?

Thank you very much!
uhmm,
i can't replicate the error here:

63299 63300

(i guess that "tips" version you mean 5-08 ADV model, isn't it ?)
Did you ever install a previous 3.2.0 release candidate and not unistalled it before installing the official release ?
regards
/SSW

ZsoltB
April 15th, 2012, 03:17
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/6223/mrgrey2.jpg

flaviossa
April 15th, 2012, 05:55
Just downloading the patch to enjoy your marvelous project.

Mr. Mario,
Hi! What patch is this that findus is talking about? I just can see the 3.2.0 full installer in the forum.

Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind! Found it! :salute:

findus
April 15th, 2012, 07:19
uhmm,
i can't replicate the error here:

63299 63300

(i guess that "tips" version you mean 5-08 ADV model, isn't it ?)
Did you ever install a previous 3.2.0 release candidate and not unistalled it before installing the official release ?
regards
/SSW

Thank you for your advice. The "uninstaller" of the previous version has somehow left a few files in the "simobjects" directory. After manual deletion everything works very fine.

VinFlyer
April 15th, 2012, 09:04
Yes it is correct, is a dummy price.
Complete the ckeckout, you will receive downloads link, download and install.
If you like it make a donation and you will receive the no time-limit activation key.
All explained at:
http://www.simskunkworks.102virtual.org/index.php/how-to-install-activate-models
more info:
http://www.simskunkworks.102virtual.org/index.php/home/donationware
cheers
/SSW

Thanks, will do.

ZsoltB
April 15th, 2012, 10:21
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/7499/83981816.jpg

flaviossa
April 15th, 2012, 10:47
Wow! One better than the other mr. Zsolt! :applause:

Sundog
April 15th, 2012, 11:04
I would love to buy this, but their website won't send me an e-mail to activate my account at their new site and they haven't replied to my e-mails either.

Great repaints, btw.

LUCE1
April 15th, 2012, 11:15
I would love to buy this, but their website won't send me an e-mail to activate my account at their new site and they haven't replied to my e-mails either.

Great repaints, btw.
Hi Sundog,
SSW site registration is absolutely free and can be done by your own.
cheers
/SSW
BTW:
my inbox at staff@102virtual.org is clean, nor i have received any request from "Contact@us" public page on SSW site, normally i answer to mails in minutes (except when i'm sleeping)

ZIPPER010
April 15th, 2012, 12:20
Hi

Is there a way to eliminate the stickshaker effect? I tried pulling the circuitbreaker on the left side, but no effect.
I ask becourse we want to use SSW for demonstaration purpose and this way the shaker wil suprise up becourse we dont have a working AOA indicator on our (real)cockpit.

Another question is that I don't have afterburner effects, do I need to switch something on?

Thanks! for the best addon for FSX!!!:applause: realy impressive!!!

hae5904
April 15th, 2012, 13:20
Thanks, will do.

Hey Vincent, you sure gonna love this one ! And the upcoming G version!!
A major improvement of the Cloud 9 one I tell ya' ! Darn, wished we could have had this version during Cloud 9 testing...:icon_lol:

Cheers,
Hank

Barfly
April 15th, 2012, 14:02
Zsoltquack have you uploaded your repaints anywhere :)

Sundog
April 15th, 2012, 14:11
Hi Sundog,
SSW site registration is absolutely free and can be done by your own.
cheers
/SSW
BTW:
my inbox at staff@102virtual.org is clean, nor i have received any request from "Contact@us" public page on SSW site, normally i answer to mails in minutes (except when i'm sleeping)

Yes I did all that, and it never sent me an e-mail to activate my account and when I try to login it says my account is blocked. e.g.- no go.

StormILM
April 15th, 2012, 16:34
DX-FMJ,

There is a small yellow lever at the edge of the right side of the canopy(directly overhead as the canopy is fully open). You must click it and then left click your mouse with the arrow over the canopy glass SLOWLY dragging it right until the canopy falls shut. Then you must mouse the large yellow lever on the right cockpit wall pulling it(again, slowly!) rearward. That will lock the canopy. That's it. Reverse the procedure to open the canopy.

(Edit) it appears the post I was replying to was deleted?

DX-FMJ
April 15th, 2012, 16:42
DX-FMJ,

There is a small yellow lever at the edge of the right side of the canopy(directly overhead as the canopy is fully open). You must click it and then left click your mouse with the arrow over the canopy glass SLOWLY dragging it right until the canopy falls shut. The you must mouse the large yellow lever on the right cockpit wall pulling it(again, slowly!) rearward. That will lock the canopy. That's it. Reverse the procedure to open the canopy.

(Edit) it appears the post I was replying to was deleted?

Thanks

cortomalteseit
April 15th, 2012, 23:03
Can i ask to SOH moderators to make this thread sticky?

LUCE1
April 16th, 2012, 01:20
Yes I did all that, and it never sent me an e-mail to activate my account and when I try to login it says my account is blocked. e.g.- no go.
Surprisingly the account at SSW site (user name Sundog, name Ken, guess is your) is enabled and activated, thus meaning that someone has answered to the activation e-mail.
cheers
/SSW

DX-FMJ
April 16th, 2012, 15:21
Interesting, they accepted my donation, but won't activate my forum account.

Having second thoughts about purchasing this bird even though it looks great. :kilroy:

flaviossa
April 16th, 2012, 17:46
Don´t worry, although the forum account is not necessary to fly the plane (Witch is wonderful to fly and deal with all the systems and new weapons), i´m sure it will be activate soon.

LUCE1
April 16th, 2012, 23:19
Interesting, they accepted my donation, but won't activate my forum account.

Having second thoughts about purchasing this bird even though it looks great. :kilroy:
Hi,
- first: your donation was well below the minimum (5 USD = 3.90 € ) to have something, we like donation not alms.
- second: your donation has been refunded
- third: your support forum account has not been activated since user names are reserved and we give them to our users when they receive activation key for one of our model, unknown registering attempts are rejected and deleted.
- fourth: the procedure to have our software and account on support forum is described in detail on our site for which registration is free, ie: http://www.simskunkworks.102virtual.org/index.php/how-to-install-activate-models
- fifth: before accuse someone should be better to be informed about what and why
- sixth: unuseful also the third thought to purchase activation key, not available for you
cheers
/SSW

Sundog
April 17th, 2012, 15:21
Surprisingly the account at SSW site (user name Sundog, name Ken, guess is your) is enabled and activated, thus meaning that someone has answered to the activation e-mail.
cheers
/SSW

Yes, I can login now, even though I never received the e-mail. No matter, I'll be flying the latest F-104 from you guys this weekend :)

dvj
April 18th, 2012, 12:19
Thanks

Thanks Indeed! This open canopy thing has been driving me nuts. But it sure it fun to fly. However...... what's with the "Bad Boys" music when I'm trying to initiate an engine start?

flaviossa
April 18th, 2012, 12:37
The music is telling you to not start the engine with ctrl+e :icon_lol:

DX-FMJ
April 18th, 2012, 17:11

I don't like the fact that the developer is disabling something that many people use moreover trying to tell me I need to start the plane manually,
while this is fun and realistic and I do it often, many of us don't have time for all that sometimes, we want to load up the plane and just go flying
not spending an hour or so reading the manual trying to get it started.

Starting aircraft should be my decision whether I want to ctrl+e or start the aircraft realistically. I'm sure it's not difficult to start this bird but that's
not the point.

dx

flaviossa
April 18th, 2012, 18:16
Starting this particular aircraft from siting dead on the tarmac to full prepared to take off don´t take more than 2 minutes and a half or a few clicks on your mouse. If you just want to push ctrl+e, ctrl+z etc ... i think this addon is not for you in my opinion. Try to use ctrl+e in your ngx or any other complex addon and see what happens! :icon_lol:

dvj
April 18th, 2012, 22:59

Ok, got it. I've been doing the manual start, but tried ctrl e and got the music. At least I can get that canopy closed. I kept pressing right mouse click and dragging instead of left. So far I've crashed every landing. Nice sounds and flight, but a difficult one to land. Sure would like to see unpaintd and polished skins.

LUCE1
April 18th, 2012, 23:29
I don't like the fact that the developer is disabling something that many people use moreover trying to tell me I need to start the plane manually,
while this is fun and realistic and I do it often, many of us don't have time for all that sometimes, we want to load up the plane and just go flying

Starting aircraft should be my decision whether I want to ctrl+e or start the aircraft realistically. I'm sure it's not difficult to start this bird but that's
not the point.

dx
definetely this model is not for you, give up; ask for toys.
cheers
/SSW

LUCE1
April 18th, 2012, 23:36
Ok, got it. I've been doing the manual start, but tried ctrl e and got the music. At least I can get that canopy closed. I kept pressing right mouse click and dragging instead of left. So far I've crashed every landing. Nice sounds and flight, but a difficult one to land. Sure would like to see unpaintd and polished skins.
I agree with you, the model needs to be known to be appreciated to the fullest.
It was a precise design policy having in mind the maximum realism reasonably possible.
And was a challenging airplane too.
We suggest the reading of zipperhints.pdf and zipper_for_dummies.pdf into the folder:
\ SimObjects\Airplanes\AERIT-F104S-V3-CLEAN\docs

smoky942
April 18th, 2012, 23:47

not the point.

dx

What a ridiculous statement. Like Flaviossa said, the ssw F104S was never intended for people like you. A LOT of time and effort has been put into making this aircrafts performance and procedures follow as close as possible the real F104S. Reading (and digesting) the manual is essential. It will reward you by giving lots of pleasure and satisfaction once you've learned how to keep it within it's flight envelope. And dvj, your landings, start well back, 200kts, low, flat approach, NEVER let RPM drop below 85% once you've selected landing flap, practice, practice, practice. You'll soon be doing it like a pro.

PLUTO16
April 19th, 2012, 00:05
What a ridiculous statement. Like Flaviossa said, the ssw F104S was never intended for people like you. A LOT of time and effort has been put into making this aircrafts performance and procedures follow as close as possible the real F104S. Reading (and digesting) the manual is essential. It will reward you by giving lots of pleasure and satisfaction once you've learned how to keep it within it's flight envelope. And dvj, your landings, start well back, 200kts, low, flat approach, NEVER let RPM drop below 85% once you've selected landing flap, practice, practice, practice. You'll soon be doing it like a pro.

I think you guys are both right,the strange thing is that none of the "pro" addons allows cheats or shortcuts. We are spending a lot of time to make this add-on a very realistic work. We are happy that many of you are enthusiastically flying with our Zipper...I think I can understand DX-FMJ , but sure in our product he will never find shortcuts..

BTW.....sometimes (rarely,in the last months) we have 5/10 minutes to relax and fly...

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/bluesky7777/-2012-mar-27-012.jpg

StormILM
April 19th, 2012, 01:11

So far, I've not had a single crash with the model due to system or handling errors. The other day I was giving a demo of this model to a friend of mine showing how the BLC effect worked and what happened if you let the engine RPM fall below 83%. I was at 10,000ft, gear down, speed brakes out, power set w/TO flaps and then to full flaps. When I retarded the throttle, the plane rolled left and pitched down uncommanded. Not being careful to fully retard the throttle, I ended up overspeeding and damaging the flaps and made a slats only landing at the end of the flight. The approach speed was between Vref+15 - 20 and still sinking like a rock! Made it down safe albeit a hot landing on an already hot landing bird with normal landing configuration. One simple flow to follow to get your landings in shape. First, setting up approach, retard power, speed brakes & then TO flaps below 325kias, below 260 drop gear/adjust power as needed to compensate for the drag. Make sure you trim the elevator(stabilator) so you don't have to fight the plane with so much back stick pressure. Below 230-210, make sure you're at 83%+ RPM and then drop landing flaps. Adjust power as needed to set sing rate and trim as needed. Final speed 200-175kias and no slower than 155 at touchdown. Keep the power constant until the mains touch! Your weight will determine actual speeds through the approach & landing. As a rule, add 5 kias for very 1000lbs above minimum fuel. If you have to go around, in this order- power to MIL, speed brakes in, gear up, flaps from Landing to TO position, above 260 raise flaps. Remember that if you have trimmed the jet for minimum back stick pressure, accelerating on a touch and go or go around means the plane will pitch up and you will need to re-trim or push forward still until you slow down for approach setup again. Practice, lots of practice!!!

DaveQ
April 19th, 2012, 02:26

Where'd you get the paint kit zsoltquack?? Or is this one 'grafted' onto the new texture map?

DaveQ

PS - sorry this post goes back 2 pages; only just got this one working properly!

dvj
April 19th, 2012, 02:48
So far, I've not had a single crash with the model due to system or handling errors. The other day I was giving a demo of this model to a friend of mine showing how the BLC effect worked and what happened if you let the engine RPM fall below 83%. I was at 10,000ft, gear down, speed brakes out, power set w/TO flaps and then to full flaps. When I retarded the throttle, the plane rolled left and pitched down uncommanded. Not being careful to fully retard the throttle, I ended up overspeeding and damaging the flaps and made a slats only landing at the end of the flight. The approach speed was between Vref+15 - 20 and still sinking like a rock! Made it down safe albeit a hot landing on an already hot landing bird with normal landing configuration. One simple flow to follow to get your landings in shape. First, setting up approach, retard power, speed brakes & then TO flaps below 325kias, below 260 drop gear/adjust power as needed to compensate for the drag. Make sure you trim the elevator(stabilator) so you don't have to fight the plane with so much back stick pressure. Below 230-210, make sure you're at 83%+ RPM and then drop landing flaps. Adjust power as needed to set sing rate and trim as needed. Final speed 200-175kias and no slower than 155 at touchdown. Keep the power constant until the mains touch! Your weight will determine actual speeds through the approach & landing. As a rule, add 5 kias for very 1000lbs above minimum fuel. If you have to go around, in this order- power to MIL, speed brakes in, gear up, flaps from Landing to TO position, above 260 raise flaps. Remember that if you have trimmed the jet for minimum back stick pressure, accelerating on a touch and go or go around means the plane will pitch up and you will need to re-trim or push forward still until you slow down for approach setup again. Practice, lots of practice!!!

These advisories are much appreciated!!! :salute:

ZsoltB
April 19th, 2012, 03:02
Where'd you get the paint kit zsoltquack?? Or is this one 'grafted' onto the new texture map?

DaveQ

PS - sorry this post goes back 2 pages; only just got this one working properly!

In the early summer will be available painkit
This is my work, but it's VIP

PLUTO16
April 19th, 2012, 05:08

Ok,assumed that painting an "S" model with grey camo is not real,I think you have to reduce the front squadron numbers...they are slighlly..huge. Same thing for the real stabilizer insigna: is not correct for shape&color (I think you took the livery from 3.2 and desaturated & hued it,or something similar).
So please,for my health state,avoid these kind of things!
.....I'm joking guys,you are free to do whatever you want,just for the fact that you spend your time with our zipper makes me really happy.

BTW,the paintkit will be available after the "G" relase,I will prepare a common paintkit,suitable for both models.

Cheerz
/Ale

ZsoltB
April 19th, 2012, 05:12
Ok,assumed that painting an "S" model with grey camo is not real,I think you have to reduce the front squadron numbers...they are slighlly..huge. Same thing for the real stabilizer insigna: is not correct for shape&color (I think you took the livery from 3.2 and desaturated & hued it,or something similar).
So please,for my health state,avoid these kind of things!
.....I'm joking guys,you are free to do whatever you want,just for the fact that you spend your time with our zipper makes me really happy.

BTW,the paintkit will be available after the "G" relase,I will prepare a common paintkit,suitable for both models.

Cheerz
/Ale

Hja,

Thank you for your criticism!
Therefore it is not shared with the painting! LOL.....:173go1:

LUCE1
April 19th, 2012, 05:22
These advisories are much appreciated!!! :salute:
Hi dvj,
stormILM advisories are the right ones, however, on the Flight Manual (aka D-1) there is an entire section (Section VI - Flight Characteristics) dedicated to an effective zipper handling.
Since SSW zipper FDE is really close to real, D-1 is still applicable to our model, believe us.
Furthemore the S.U.R.E. project can help you:
http://www.vaafse.org/media/sswfreeware/SURE-project.pdf
cheers
/SSW

dvj
April 20th, 2012, 12:16
Hi dvj,
stormILM advisories are the right ones, however, on the Flight Manual (aka D-1) there is an entire section (Section VI - Flight Characteristics) dedicated to an effective zipper handling.
Since SSW zipper FDE is really close to real, D-1 is still applicable to our model, believe us.
Furthemore the S.U.R.E. project can help you:
http://www.vaafse.org/media/sswfreeware/SURE-project.pdf
cheers
/SSW

Everything working well. 3 landings, no damage. Well, that's 3 out of 10 landings. 30% ain't gonna cut it in this airforce. :isadizzy:

LUCE1
April 20th, 2012, 23:50
Everything working well. 3 landings, no damage. Well, that's 3 out of 10 landings. 30% ain't gonna cut it in this airforce. :isadizzy:
stay into her preferred parameters range and landing will fit 10/10 :icon29:
enjoy
/SSW

PLUTO16
April 21st, 2012, 09:50
Some examples of loadouts and liveries inclued in the package,"Air Superiority" variant.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/bluesky7777/PORTATILE-PC-2012-apr-21-007.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/bluesky7777/PORTATILE-PC-2012-apr-21-006.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/bluesky7777/PORTATILE-PC-2012-apr-21-005.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/bluesky7777/PORTATILE-PC-2012-apr-21-004.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/bluesky7777/PORTATILE-PC-2012-apr-21-002.jpg

Stickshaker
April 22nd, 2012, 05:54

I don’t see why such negative statements are necessary. Each of us enjoys flight simulation in his or her own way. Some want carefree fun, others want realism. Some want realism in all respects, some only want realistic flight behaviour, with as little fuss about systems as possible. So what? I understand that the SSW people want to make their planes as realistic as possible, and that that may sometimes preclude shortcuts like ctl e, especially if in multiplayer everyone has to have the same level of realism. But the above posts seem to indicate that some shortcuts are not there because the designers don’t like shortcuts. That’s up to them, of course, but I can see no need to look down on people who have other tastes. I would say: the more people who can enjoy this fantastic plane in whatever way they like, the better.

PLUTO16
April 22nd, 2012, 06:43
I don’t see why such negative statements are necessary. Each of us enjoys flight simulation in his or her own way. Some want carefree fun, others want realism. Some want realism in all respects, some only want realistic flight behaviour, with as little fuss about systems as possible. So what? I understand that the SSW people want to make their planes as realistic as possible, and that that may sometimes preclude shortcuts like ctl e, especially if in multiplayer everyone has to have the same level of realism. But the above posts seem to indicate that some shortcuts are not there because the designers don’t like shortcuts. That’s up to them, of course, but I can see no need to look down on people who have other tastes. I would say: the more people who can enjoy this fantastic plane in whatever way they like, the better.

Stickshacker,I can understand easily both yours and smoky982's points ov view. Our goal was to reach as closest as possible the real 104 feeling.I respect who wants to use shortcuts,but we have developed the Zipper thinking about the maximum realism that FSX can offer. It sounds strange that some people ask a shortcut for a procedure that requires 45".I think many time is not a matter of time,but a matter of laziness.By the way,I never found people that asks to the "bigs" (PMDG,IRIS,MILVIZ,ecc) to place shortcuts,I think that if you want to buy a realistic plane,you promise yourself to be as more real as you can.

Cheerz
/ Ale

italoc
April 22nd, 2012, 07:01

Agree 100 %
I don't understand the "superior" professional attitude of you SSW people towards us "modests C150 flyers": we enjoy your products and we are also willing to make donations
to help your efforts.http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon28.gif
From my experience in dealing with you I was expecting a different way of answering users suggestions !!!http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon5.png
and I really didn't like your words:

LUCE1 "definetely this model is not for you, give up; ask for toys. cheers /SSW"

Italo

smoky942
April 22nd, 2012, 08:06

I don't see it as negative, just common sense, and am in no way looking down on anyone. I fully agree that sometimes people (me included sometimes) want to just press a button and go fly. However, the sswF104 is clearly advertised as being 99% true to the real thing, so it is definitely not the one to load if you just want a quick flight without following real world procedures, any more than you would choose the PMDG if you just wanted a quick, press a button and fly in a B747.

LUCE1
April 22nd, 2012, 08:23
Agree 100 %
I don't understand the "superior" professional attitude of you SSW people towards us "modests C150 flyers": we enjoy your products and we are also willing to make donations
to help your efforts.http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon28.gif
From my experience in dealing with you I was expecting a different way of answering users suggestions !!!http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon5.png
and I really didn't like your words:

LUCE1 "definetely this model is not for you, give up; ask for toys. cheers /SSW"

Italo
Hi,
We want to be clear since we have been misunderstood on this subject.
The design choice was not dictated by our dislike of the short-cut but from a need to initialize so many and such complex systems correctly, the FSX default (Ctrl + E) would have prevented it.
No "superior professional attitude" in our word,away from us such mentality, nor my phrase "definitely this model is not for you" should be considered as a generalized one, it was directed to a particular person that has been really unfair with us since he has deliberately left thinking that we were dishonest, having accepted a donation and not having sent the activation key.
A lot of lies because:
- The donation of 5 USD was well below the minimum
- Donation was refunded
Another issue concerns the fact that the SIM SKUNK WORKS is not born to do business, we are not interested in selling as many models as possible, incoming of our developers do not depend on the number of models sold, their profit is in each case zero.
All incoming, less out expenses, will be used to support VAAFSE activities and our F-104 project (we have acquired a TF-104G from Italian Air Force to be prepared as a live cockpit to be interfaced with FSX).
Our main goal is to provide VAAFSE and simmer community with beautiful, as close to real as possible, light models, already knowing that we can not please everyone, but given the choice we choose to satisfy those who do not like toys.
cheers
/SSW

baernhard
April 22nd, 2012, 10:27
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>DE</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normale Tabelle"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]--> Basically, I also support "DX-FMJ".

When a new aircraft for FSX appears, there are only two "politically correct" statements:
1. When it finally comes for FS2004.
2. We want cold and dark start-up procedure, deep systems, as real as possible.

I don't want it cold and dark. I don't need systems :isadizzy:.
I want to fly - yes, I want a toy!
Many think so. But no one dares to admit it.

The Starfighter is very beautiful.
Through proper payment I would like to support the developers.
But an aircraft in which I can't even bring the engines to run, I do not need.

The more I want to thank you for pointing out, that it's not a toy.
This will save me trouble and disappointment.

Many greetings from Germany
Bernhard

LUCE1
April 22nd, 2012, 10:56
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>DE</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normale Tabelle"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]--> Basically, I also support "DX-FMJ".
When a new aircraft for FSX appears, there are only two "politically correct" statements:
1. When it finally comes for FS2004.
2. We want cold and dark start-up procedure, deep systems, as real as possible.
I don't want it cold and dark. I don't need systems :isadizzy:.
I want to fly - yes, I want a toy!
Many think so. But no one dares to admit it.
The Starfighter is very beautiful.
Through proper payment I would like to support the developers.
But an aircraft in which I can't even bring the engines to run, I do not need.
The more I want to thank you for pointing out, that it's not a toy.
This will save me trouble and disappointment.
Many greetings from Germany
Bernhard
This is an honest speech, i would agree completely, just to be clear: those who want a toy does not take the SSW Starfighter (and other models that will come out), two people will be happy: he will not waste his money and we do not hear annoying complaints.
cheers
/SSW

DagR
April 22nd, 2012, 11:02
An amazing aircraft, bravo SSW :-)

Best
DagR

cortomalteseit
April 22nd, 2012, 11:36
SSW's policy has been clear and polite since this team was born. They declared their mission and what the people can expect from their models...
If i'd like to play with toys, simply i'd choose Microsoft Flight and its "amazing" seaplanes :sheep:

Stickshaker
April 23rd, 2012, 10:24
Stickshacker,I can understand easily both yours and smoky982's points ov view. Our goal was to reach as closest as possible the real 104 feeling.I respect who wants to use shortcuts,but we have developed the Zipper thinking about the maximum realism that FSX can offer. It sounds strange that some people ask a shortcut for a procedure that requires 45".I think many time is not a matter of time,but a matter of laziness.By the way,I never found people that asks to the "bigs" (PMDG,IRIS,MILVIZ,ecc) to place shortcuts,I think that if you want to buy a realistic plane,you promise yourself to be as more real as you can.

Cheerz
/ Ale

Beside laziness (which I don’t mind admitting surrendering to occasionally outside working hours) I sometimes want to make a quick flight only to discover that I have forgotten how a plane works. As I don’t want to delve through the manual(s) again, which may take more time than the flight itself, I found a simple solution. Whenever I have figured how to get an aircraft off the ground I add my newly found wisdom to a checklist in Word that I save on my iPad. I am happy to send the file to anyone who PM’s me. Two warnings: it is in Dutch and if you ruin your FSX install you’re on your own. But, lazy as I am, for a quick flight I usually take the Aerosoft F-16 for when I press shf 2 I get the choice between a cold start and a runway take-off. Guess which option I never tried…. But it is true; starting up the SSW Zipper is a no-brainer once you know how to do it. And it is really atmospheric to close the canopy, start the EPU and bring the aircraft to life.

dvj
April 23rd, 2012, 12:57
I timed it. From cold start to gear up in under 3.0 minutes. The rest of the learning is how to fly within the envelope. Landings are tricky and certanly not boring.

Cirrus N210MS
April 23rd, 2012, 17:02
how much does this plane cost in USD???

LUCE1
April 24th, 2012, 00:10
From 26 up 1,000,000 USD :eek:
/SSW

PISCO
February 18th, 2015, 02:07
Is it possible to set the squawk code "7001" or "7666"?
because I can only set the thousands and the hundreds...Thanks

whiteside
February 22nd, 2015, 04:30
Tried to log on and create an account so I could d/l the 104. There is no captcha to see so you cannot complete registration. Any ideas?

DaveB
February 22nd, 2015, 04:47
My registration went walkabout too whiteside and I gave up waiting. Eventually.. one of the SSW team on this thread sorted it out. I think it was PLUTO12 (edit) or andrea;)

ATB
DaveB:)

whiteside
February 22nd, 2015, 04:53
Thank you for that. Actually, there is no captcha and no BOX to put any captcha in.

whiteside
February 22nd, 2015, 05:07
Same goes for there "CONTACT US" email. NO CAPTCHA!
:)

DaveB
February 22nd, 2015, 05:22
Hmm.. with luck, one of the SSW guys will see this thread and get you sorted. They're here quite often so I doubt you'll have long to wait;)

ATB

whiteside
February 22nd, 2015, 13:02
That would be great!

Pluto12
February 23rd, 2015, 00:29
Is it possible to set the squawk code "7001" or "7666"?
because I can only set the thousands and the hundreds...Thanks

Hi,
for sure you can set those squawk code. you have to configure you IFF/SIF panel in "mode3" (or Mode C). If I remember well the switch in the top near the rotary knob on the SIF Panel. Then the switch on the middle in the "Ident"
hope this help
Emanuele

Pluto12
February 23rd, 2015, 00:32
Tried to log on and create an account so I could d/l the 104. There is no captcha to see so you cannot complete registration. Any ideas?

Hi,
the "captcha" problem is browser related, most of the time is due to an outdated Java or FlashPlayer version.
BTW send and e-mail to info@simskunkworks.com specifying which username you want and we will create an account for you.
regards
Emanuele

fsafranek
February 23rd, 2015, 09:48
Just curious but why do ancient threads get resurrected for a new question? Read through the first post thinking I needed to update before I realized it from 2012. Jeez.
:ernaehrung004:

whiteside
February 23rd, 2015, 09:55
This may be a lot to ask but would one of you guys mind PMIng me your username and password or sim skunkworks so I can download the F104?
Thanks Will

fsafranek
February 23rd, 2015, 09:59
This may be a lot to ask but would one of you guys mind PMIng me your username and password or sim skunkworks so I can download the F104?
Thanks Will

That's not how it works around here.

DaveB
February 23rd, 2015, 10:04
Just curious but why do ancient threads get resurrected for a new question? Read through the first post thinking I needed to update before I realized it from 2012. Jeez.
:ernaehrung004:

hahahaha..

I get caught out by this all the time Frank!

Thanks Will

I don't believe you've asked that Will!:banghead: Did you send your details to the email address PLUTO12 posted?
ATB

whiteside
February 23rd, 2015, 10:43
Shoot sorry!
I missed that post
Ill do it
Thanks for your input

whiteside
February 23rd, 2015, 10:49
Email sent!

Pluto12
February 24th, 2015, 07:09
Email sent!

Thnaks Whiteside,
I would just inform you that we could be in late to answer to your request due to major upgrade to our servers. At the moment they are off line, we hope to put they beck online in a couples of days.
Regards
Emanuele

whiteside
February 24th, 2015, 07:55
OK, I'm a patient guy!
Thanks
WW