PDA

View Full Version : Easter Offerings at the Classics Hangar

Mathias
April 5th, 2012, 03:15
The Classics Hangar Team wishes all flight simmers a happy and contemplative Easter!
This year Easter Bunny has put a 30% discount on all Classics Hangar products into the nest.
The offer is valid until Tuesday, 10. April 2012.
To check it out visit the product pages at www.classics-hangar.de or go directly to the shop at www.classics-hangar.de/store
As always, once you are logged into your shop account, the correct pricing ex VAT is displayed to non-European customers (another 19% off that is).

stovall
April 5th, 2012, 06:59
Thanks Mathias for the gesture with the Easter special. Those that don't have these great aircraft should jump on this special. :sheep:

racartron
April 5th, 2012, 12:13
Looks like a good time to fill my 190's collection. I see there are three products: Early Variants, Late Variants, and a Compilation. The first two make sense, but how does the Compilation set fit in? Additional skins? An economical alternative to buying both of the Variant packages?

Mathias
April 5th, 2012, 12:17
Hi Racartron,
the compilation includes the most important but not all models of the early and late variants plus some paint schemes that are unique to this package.
In other words, that's kind of an early plus late variants light package.

racartron
April 5th, 2012, 12:32
Thanks Mathias. That may be one of the fastest responses to a question in the histroy of this forum:icon_lol: I thought the Compilation product was an alternate, but just wanted to make sure. Now I just have to decide how big a hanger I need to build to hold the babies:cowboy:

Mathias
April 5th, 2012, 13:16
Cheers Racartron, I see you allready made your decision, so enjoy your new collection!

Mathias
April 7th, 2012, 18:10
Bumpediboo!
Sale's still going strong! :-)

oldpropfan
April 8th, 2012, 01:26
Thank you Mathias, decided I couldn't resist the Taifun any longer so order has been done.

Mathias
April 8th, 2012, 23:41
Thank you, oldpropfan, hope you enjoy the aircraft.

jeansy
April 8th, 2012, 23:49
a great gesture

thank you