PDA

View Full Version : WestJet introduces child-free cabins

srgalahad
April 2nd, 2012, 07:03
Introducing Kargo Kids, an exciting new program allowing guests to travel on select child-free flights, creating a quieter and more relaxing inflight experience, while children travel in a "special VIP" area of the aircraft.

M4SkoJy3D0M

magoo
April 2nd, 2012, 07:14
.....I always thought,"that's why cars have trunks...."

nigel richards
April 2nd, 2012, 11:30
You Gentlemen have certainly hit an excellent point...

Hope Virgin Arways will go one step better and stick the little monsters on a separate cargo (livestock?) flight.

:ques::ques::ques::applause::jump::icon29::guinnes s::birthday2

What I really want to know though, is when some clever person will come up with a kid-free airshow!
Ban all the little noisy blighters from within a 2 mile zone.

Then I wont have to spend so many laborious hours of sifting through gigas of sound recordings just to find 60 seconds of whining-squawk-free material.

Gdavis101
April 2nd, 2012, 11:55
Sounds like a great idea!

LonelyplanetXO
April 3rd, 2012, 12:30
Brilliant! Air New Zealand, are you watching???

Willy
April 3rd, 2012, 12:35
Worst flight I ever had involved a pair of Air Force brats on a military charter from Prestwick Scotland to McGuire AFB in New Jersey. Here I am, hungover from my end of tour party the night before and trying to sleep it off and these little heathens every few minutes going.. "Hey Sailor!" and poking me. I desperately wanted to pinch their little heads off. Putting 'em out on the wings would have been a good option too.

Navy Chief
April 3rd, 2012, 13:32
Brats, and screaming kids is the main reason I hate to fly. It isn't the hassle with Homeland Security. Nope. It's having to deal with screaming babies, and kids having tantrums.... No thanks.

NC

srgalahad
April 13th, 2012, 11:25
No Kids Allowed: Malaysia Airlines Corrals Children Under 12 into Special Zone

http://healthland.time.com/2012/04/13/no-kids-allowed-malaysia-airlines-corrals-children-under-12-into-special-zone/

wombat666
April 16th, 2012, 07:42
Of course, this might have an effect on the 'Mile High Club' aspirants .......:icon_eek: