PDA

View Full Version : E1B (RVAW 120 repaint) - Dark windshield

FSX68
March 30th, 2012, 18:00
Trying to figure out how to take out the dark cockpit windshield look and maybe lighten it up a bit for the E1B RVAW 120 repaint by "Duckie".
I'm using it in FSX. The original model by Milton and the other "repaints" don't have the front glass area as dark as this one.

FSX68
March 31st, 2012, 06:23
Trying to figure out how to take out the dark cockpit windshield look and maybe lighten it up a bit for the E1B RVAW 120 repaint by "Duckie".
I'm using it in FSX. The original model by Milton and the other "repaints" don't have the front glass area as dark as this one.

I guess no one had solution, at any rate, I did.
Upon closer examination of the contents of the files for the above mentioned addon, I noticed that four (4) files were missing
that made all the difference; glass_l.bmp/glass_t.bmp/nosewheel512.bmp/maingeargearwheel512.bmp.
By adding aforementioned files, (copies files from original model) the glass was clear and the solid black wheels were replaced with silver wheels and black tires.
I guess the repainter forgot to pack those missing files in the zip.
This was for "duckie's repaint. Secure from general quarters, set the regular underway watch, on deck, watch one.