PDA

View Full Version : Anybody playing the lottery today/ over a half of billion now

hey_moe
March 30th, 2012, 03:06
Well I know most of our members don't play this but I had to donate a few bucks on this big one. I know the chances of me winning it is like a great white biting me in a fresh water lake and then getting struck by lighting...lol. But cha can't win if ya don't play...lol. If ya hear a real loud scream tomorrow morning ya know I hit it...lol...Mike :icon_lol:

rayrey10
March 30th, 2012, 03:37
Good luck! Florida doesn't participate in the Mega Millions. We have the Florida Lottery and Powerball.

kilo delta
March 30th, 2012, 03:41
I won the lottery when I met my wife!

*yes..she is standing behind me while I'm typing this...and I haven't told here about the new ssd drive I've ordered yet

crashaz
March 30th, 2012, 06:47
I am in the... if it is this big I will buy one ticket... camp.

If I do win... creating a flight simulator software company. :icon_lol:

Drzook
March 30th, 2012, 07:19
I'll admit I'm in this one as well. If I win I'm getting my pilot's license, getting a plane or two then get me that Ferrari 308 I've been wanting since I was eight.

Milton Shupe
March 30th, 2012, 08:05
I won the lottery when I met my wife!

*yes..she is standing behind me while I'm typing this...and I haven't told here about the new ssd drive I've ordered yet

That's what my wife said!

Meshman
March 30th, 2012, 11:02
12:00PDT and it's at $640,000,000. I'll donate a dollar, maybe two when I wander out in a bit.

With the increase from Tues until Friday and figuring if there is no winner tonight, expect the jackpot to exceed ONE BILLION dollars come next Tuesday. That freaks me out for some reason... :mixedsmi:

Willy
March 30th, 2012, 11:31
Not sure it that Mega Millions is available here. I haven't bought a lottery ticket in years.

n4gix
March 30th, 2012, 11:38
With the increase from Tues until Friday and figuring if there is no winner tonight, expect the jackpot to exceed ONE BILLION dollars come next Tuesday. That freaks me out for some reason... :mixedsmi:

If I won that much money, the first thing I'd do would be to hire armed guards to protect me 24/7. The second step would be to buy a legal firm... :icon_lol:

Meshman
March 30th, 2012, 15:27
First thing for me? Buy an Icon and move to Hawai'i! :wavey:

Saw a comment that if there is no winner tonight there is concern about the road side signs that advertise the lottery. Seems a lot of them can only show nine digits. When you're up in the "B" level that's not enough.

I splurged and donated $2.00, in two $1.00 tickets, because that's the "lucky" way to buy tickets, dontchaknow! :icon_eek:

David_L6
March 30th, 2012, 16:30
Just found out yesterday that it's available in Louisiana. Bought one after work today. First time I've bought a lottery ticket in years.

andersel
March 30th, 2012, 18:41
No BIG lotteries here in AK. If I won that kind of scootage I would keep 20%, save 10%, split 10% among my parents and sisters, give 10% to charity snd EAT the other 50%.

LA

stansdds
March 31st, 2012, 05:41
One winner in Illinois, one in Kansas, one in Maryland.

I didn't win squat with my five tickets.

Wittpilot
March 31st, 2012, 08:32
I won !!!!!

$10.00 Wooo hooo!!!!!!