PDA

View Full Version : Video in Prepar3D ChiChi Jima Upcoming Scenery

stovall
March 28th, 2012, 18:39
Here is a video of the upcoming ChiChi Jima scenery made with FRAPS in Prepar3d. The FPS were maxed at 30 fps and FRAPS recorded the video in 30 FPS. I could never get this kind of smooth video in FSX. Hope this helps some of you on the fence regarding Prepar3D. It will also give you a look at what Mark (Roger-Wilco-66) and I are doing with ChiChi Jima. This project is a test bed for a new process making scenery. The results have been outstanding. Enjoy the short video.

http://youtu.be/tfCrvO0yYT4

Sundog
March 28th, 2012, 18:53
Awesome video. You need to work on your evasive maneuvering technique, although you weren't hit. ;)

Now we need a quality Rufe. It was cool seeing them in the lagoon and the sub was really cool as well.

stovall
March 28th, 2012, 18:59
Sundog, that was President George Bush on that submarine. They had already sunk his rubber life raft.

kjb
March 28th, 2012, 22:49
<applause>*applause*

The video and scenery are looking good. I especially liked the closer view of the pilot in the one segment. The effects and models are very nice. Lots of goodness here :)</applause>

Butcherbird17
March 29th, 2012, 06:33
Really looking forward to when this is released. I do hope that once this and the update to the
Solomon Islands is finished, that you guys will head back east to a couple little islands about
halfway to Hawaii,:wavey: that are just BEGGING to see some of Roger-Wilco's magic done to them.

Joe

Lionheart
March 29th, 2012, 06:44
Thats going to have alot of cool features! Very nice. I like the artillery going off and the tracers.

big-mike
March 29th, 2012, 06:46
Fantastic work--Tom and Mark!:applause:
Canīt hardly wait.
Michael