PDA

View Full Version : 3D Airforce Ground Crews for Scenery

stovall
March 26th, 2012, 07:24
Just saw at Flightsim.com you can download three different ground crew objects for those making military scenery. The author is Malte Deja and Wolfgang Schroder. It come in German, UK and US. Find it HERE (http://www.flightsim.com/newfiles/fsx/fsx0.htm).

CodyValkyrie
March 26th, 2012, 08:09
Ok, THIS could be extremely useful for me. Thanks for the HU.

Bomber_12th
March 26th, 2012, 08:35
Thank you for the heads-up, Tom!

kilo delta
March 26th, 2012, 12:43
I see George Keogh has lent a hand in creating these. For those that are interested in flying in some of the smaller Irish airfields I'd suggest getting his scenery packs (he also built a version of KFHR Friday Harbor). All available on Avsim ...just do a search on his name.:)

falcon409
March 26th, 2012, 14:45
I see George Keogh has lent a hand in creating these. For those that are interested in flying in some of the smaller Irish airfields I'd suggest getting his scenery packs (he also built a version of KFHR Friday Harbor). All available on Avsim ...just do a search on his name.:)
He has another 3D Scenery Object Library for Commercial Airlines that has stewardesses, marshallers, baggage handlers, etc.

AusWilko
March 26th, 2012, 15:22

When I kick my fast jet habit and go back to GA I intend on doing a tour through Ireland and visiting his scenery, Ireland is a place my wife and I intend to visit one day, as it has been a spot I wanted to visit for as long as I can remember.

strikehawk
March 26th, 2012, 15:57
Thanks for the HU on both the Military and Civil ground crew, looks a lot better than the flat "people" that comes in FSX. As we all know the figures in the sim leave a lot to be desired, try finding something in the default library appropriate for warmer climes, not easy, these will make things a lot better for me.