PDA

View Full Version : FsPassengersX Released

JayKae
December 22nd, 2008, 21:19
Hey guys,

It is out now :)

http://www.fspassengers.com

Aerobatic mode and Scenic Flight mode available in the FSX version :)

Sean Doran
December 22nd, 2008, 21:31
NOW THIS IS GOOD NEWS. :applause::applause::applause::running:

Bjoern
December 23rd, 2008, 10:42
In case anyone wants a basic "economy" in their sim without having to pay a cent:

www.fsairlines.net

IanP
December 23rd, 2008, 12:17
And what freeware add-ons would you include for the crew simulations, the failures and the rest of the features FSPassengers provides? :)

Ian P.

Sean Doran
December 23rd, 2008, 12:38
I always loved flying into danger zones and getting my aircraft shot at making a landing as systems are shutting down. It was great stuff:ernae:

Bjoern
December 23rd, 2008, 16:12
And what freeware add-ons would you include for the crew simulations, the failures and the rest of the features FSPassengers provides? :)

Crew: Any media player because I rather listen to music thank an annoying co-pilot.

Failures: FSAirlines has 'em, although they're veryveryvery unlikely (if you keep your aircraft in good shape).

Flight ratings: FS Airlines has 'em.

Boarding: That freeware boarding simulation tool on Avsim.

Hauling cargo/bush flying: FSEconomy.com

I was just saying...if someone doesn't need all the bells and whistles and just wants an objective (business) for his/her flights, he doesn't necissarily have to spend money.
So think of it as a minor thread hijack and shameless promotion of alternatives or enlightenment or heresy or witchcraft or black magic or a bad joke or nonsense or...

Boomer
December 23rd, 2008, 17:53
Great news!

IMO one of the best addons for FS!

Smudge
December 23rd, 2008, 19:49
Yep...two of my favourite bits..

1. In aerobatic mode, hearing the guy in the back shout 'Yeah, Chuck Yeager is in the HOUSE!' when I'm inverted! lol.

2. Hearing the Loadmaster in the 'Military' soundpack say as part of the takeoff brief 'If for any reason we are unable to land, put your head between your legs, put your hands on your head and kiss your a@@ goodbye.'

(Admittedly my 7 year old then proceeded to repeat it all, including the word a@@! lol) Who says addon's aren't educational!

JayKae
December 24th, 2008, 02:34
Also do not forget the War Era that can be set ....

Smudge
December 24th, 2008, 03:51
War Era...man gottta look into that

Marlin
December 24th, 2008, 13:05
Looks like fun but seems to be geared toward larger commercial airliners and I do most of my flying with GA planes.

I wonder if you still can this in the same way with GA?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

IanP
December 24th, 2008, 13:16
It'll work with anything from a Cub to an A380. You choose, basically.

Ian P.

Marlin
December 24th, 2008, 13:59
Thanks Ian, the odds are now tipping in favor of

JayKae
December 25th, 2008, 00:22
I always use it for my GA and even though Bjoern has a point, all of the features of such mentioned programs are in FsPX and so much more so I do not mind paying a couple of bucks to save myself the hassle from having to reinstall/find/tweak multiple different programs while one program does it all for me :)