PDA

View Full Version : 'Minneapolis-St Paul Hits 80 Degrees'

Panther_99FS
March 18th, 2012, 08:03
http://www.kare11.com/news/article/968240/80/Twin-Cities-hits-80-degrees-earliest-ever-on-record

aeromed202
March 18th, 2012, 08:16
I see by the other post that Riverside CA is trading weather with us. Did I say Thanks?:icon_lol:

Bomber_12th
March 18th, 2012, 08:57
The other strange thing to feel, is that it was actually a bit muggy/humid here yesterday, so early in the year (I keep having to remind myself that we are still technically in winter, as otherwise there isn't a sign of it).

Dain Arns
March 18th, 2012, 12:58
The other strange thing to feel, is that it was actually a bit muggy/humid here yesterday, so early in the year (I keep having to remind myself that we are still technically in winter, as otherwise there isn't a sign of it).

81 degrees F here, right now. Breaking temp records.
"Red Flag" alerts out for fire dangers with the wind.
We haven't had much snow either, most of the winter here has been in the 50's.
I have never seen it this warm in March in So Dak, neither has my father who is in his 80's.

Usually we are happy this time of year if its just above freezing. :icon_lol:

mfitch
March 18th, 2012, 20:57
During this weather I flew from Atlanta to Memphis to Minneapolis to Anchorage. Minneapolis was as warm as Memphis.

modelr
March 19th, 2012, 04:16
I drive a tanker from central Iowa to St.Paul and back everyday, and I'm loving this weather. A little windy, but still very nice.

Remember, the most constant thing in the world, is the CHANGE in the weather! (For those Global warmists.) Europe and Asia, and Alaska have had some of their worst weather on record, and we snow covered the entire winter last year, also unusual. I'm sure we'll see another big change next winter. I've lived here long enough to know, it's NEVER the same.

aeronca1
March 19th, 2012, 07:35
I'm in Canada, and our house is designed to have the sun on the windows in the winter. Yesterday, it was so hot inside we had to turn on the Air Conditioning. Canada in March, "who'd a thunk....."

Moparmike
March 20th, 2012, 06:45
Yup, it was too darned hot this weekend.
It was nice working on stuff at the farm just in shirtsleeves instead of insulated coveralls...but I'm still acclimated to the cold so I was sweating like a waterfall too.

I'm not gonna say that winter is over yet either. I remember a couple of years where it got nice and unseasonably warm in Feb & March but I was back riding snowmobile by mid-April too.