PDA

View Full Version : Alternatve props for Kimihiro's Ki-49 and J7W1 Shinden uploaded!

kelticheart
March 17th, 2012, 00:06
A good day to everybody! :wavey:

I just uploaded alternative 3-blade propeller disc textures for Kimihiro's Kawasaki Ki-45 Toryu and a 6-blade prop blurred disc for Kimihiro's J7W1 Shinden experimental fighter, both available here.

Besides, you will find for the Ki-45:

an aircraft.cfg file with corrected contact points, c.g. height and static pitch
an airfile with droptank provision that was missing from the original;
both full disc and single blade textures to choose from;
a dp payload array created with Metal Dream's 30kg IJA bomb, Thicko's D4Y bombs, droptank and wing pylons;
a Green Ghost's DAP gauge-controlled exhaust effect.

Thicko's D4Y payloads and Metal Dreams' Japanese weapons are both available here.

I think the blurred prop textures I did for the Ki-45 will fit Kimihiro's Ki-61 and Ki-67, but I haven't tested them yet on the two latter models.

My renewed thanks go to SOH's member Mike Zola for re-uploading Kimihiro's nice models: any type of artwork should be preserved.

Enjoy!
KH :ernae:

Rami
March 17th, 2012, 06:34
Stef,

When I took screenshots of those birds for the library..I said to myself it was only a matter of time before Kelti got a hold of these. I guess this proves me correct for once. Well done! :icon29: :medals:

kelticheart
March 21st, 2012, 01:58
Stef,

When I took screenshots of those birds for the library..I said to myself it was only a matter of time before Kelti got a hold of these. I guess this proves me correct for once. Well done! :icon29: :medals:

Thans Rami! :wavey:

I can anticipate that I did the 4-blade blurred discs for the Ki-67 Hiryu and the stock payload replacement is coming out nicely. There's glitch in the model which displays an opaque outer blurred prop disc circumference. It does not look that great, but it's better than the original fictional 2-blade prop disc which, b.t.w., displays the same glitch.

I used Thicko's bombs as usual, plus his B5N 60kg ventral carrier for the light payload, B5N 250kg bomb pylons and B6N late-war Type-91 Kai3 and Kai4 torpedoes.

I hope to be able to upload it, together with the Ki-61 prop disc, within the week.

Cheers!
KH :ernae: