PDA

View Full Version : Duo P 51's

Tom@Cr1-Software
March 16th, 2012, 16:35
Here are a few shots of the P51s as they are after a lot of work. They both fly real good now, like a real P51's should. There are some rebuild P 51 b vc shots too.
The planes are mapped very ...ermmm strangly, in the vc any ways, but eventually I go around the obsticles. I have a optional gauge set as well if you choose to use them.

Enjoy!

Tom- Crashwoody

sdsbolt
March 16th, 2012, 16:42
nice bit of painting there :guinness:

Pat Pattle
March 16th, 2012, 23:43
They look very good indeed Tom, a huge improvement.

Have you done the Spitfire and Tempest too? :jump:

Tom@Cr1-Software
March 17th, 2012, 06:21
yep redid them all, On the Mossy I did a totaly new paint for it so with some of these you will be getting some new liveries to go along with the stockers.
Right now I am rebuilding every air file there is int he game so that they are fairly accurate and you can at least compete with each fighter in the capacity they were designed for. My favorite is the P 47. Now with the new air file I can actually dog fight in it and dive away from trouble, use all that massive horse power to run away turn around and zoom boom. Just like they were desinged to do. Im working on the right damage profiles for them all as well. Now at least in multi player a P 47 and a Me109 can have a pretty fair and competitive battle.

I will keep you up dated, but the part 1 of this will be the planes, I am shooting for a release around december, but it will be worth it. You will have to do some hand modifications to your cfs3 but the deletions and changes dont do anything to you cfs3 infact you will get a performance increase. But you would do a back up any ways right?

Ahh..its so good to be back in combat sims!
Thanks for your interest in this!

Tom

rocketred
March 17th, 2012, 07:05
this is like a gift from heaven ...will there be a single pkg from yee , to downlaod to over ride or a delete all stock and relaod in time with your updated versions

many tks

joshua

canada land of honey beavers and snowbirds

rbp71854
March 17th, 2012, 07:16
I will keep you up dated, but the part 1 of this will be the planes, I am shooting for a release around december, but it will be worth it. You will have to do some hand modifications to your cfs3 but the deletions and changes dont do anything to you cfs3 infact you will get a performance increase. But you would do a back up any ways right?
Tom

Some of us have experience putting together installers which will copy the stock CFS3 files to a new location, delete or not copy unnecessay files, and then install the new files. This would minimize hand editing. The installers leave the stock cfs3 install intact with no changes.

Bob

Bravo/4
March 17th, 2012, 08:05
Big improvement, great stuff!:applause:

HouseHobbit
March 17th, 2012, 09:23
OH yea, this is going to be fun!!
Thanks very much for all the hard work..
Bravo..
:salute: :salute: :salute: