PDA

View Full Version : Nearly there....

Roger
March 16th, 2012, 12:48
Up to level 10...just need 11 to get that Navy Stearman paint.:jump:

beana51
March 16th, 2012, 13:17
Greate Roger.. I just made 11....with more time I'll tackle the WAPIPIO Valley Challenge.....I find her on a dry run.,.the RV-6 .has not the power on the high "G" climbing knife edge turns.. stalls...At low altude?? those Cliffs are un forgiving!....the other.."AEROBATICS competition..All stick and rudder.OK!...that FORDS ISLAND GOLD RUSH!,,its FOOLS GOLD...will pas on that..no way it resembles real world...its the GAME in flight...however,FLIGHT is Great..get yer Stearman..and see HAWAII..its a great Vacation....My FS9,and FSX my be a bit envious ...BUT I LOVE THEM ALL!..And always Fly them all!.Cheers..Vin!

Meshman
March 16th, 2012, 14:10
With yesterday's (today's?) Aerocache hunt I decided to use the Stearman, as it's been a few days since I'd flown it. Dressed it up the the Army Air Corp paint and hoped that none of the Marines noticed when I flew into Kaneohe Bay MCAF! :salute:

Hughes-MDflyer4
March 16th, 2012, 20:16
I'm at level 19. Aerocaches, challenges, and jobs are very helpful for gaining XP, especially the Clandestine cargo missions. Just make sure you fly those ones at night...makes them worth even more.

Crusader
March 17th, 2012, 09:12
Flight is really growing on me . Really loving the Hawaii scenery . Just hit Level 13 a few days ago . Not sure what level the Silver Stearman(USAAF) was added but have been logging a lot hours lately with it. Nice day to harass the golfers near John Rogers on Oahu . I go back and forth between FSX/Flight like many I'm sure but really looking forward to future updates and Alaska . Flight has a ton of potential with it's excellent graphics and smoothness and I am finally getting use to Microsoft's approach when they introduced it . IMO we are all going to be very surprised in the days and months ahead .

Rich

Roger
March 18th, 2012, 13:34
Made it to 11! Time to enjoy some free flight for a while:engel016:

Dain Arns
March 18th, 2012, 13:45
Made it to 11! Time to enjoy some free flight for a while:engel016:

Slacker! Get a job! :icon_lol:

(Do 'clandestine' jobs for a kick!
Less than 1000' AGL, at NIGHT, no 'next waypoint' jumping allowed in the air, and keep an eye peeled for the cops, err Bobbies in your case, Roger.
It's fun to outrun the Police. LOL!
Plus if you have the RV-6 you get a 'Police' paint opened up.)

Roger
March 18th, 2012, 13:51
Ha ha,
I'll get back to it when I've had a well earned rest. I don't have much time to play the "Activities" but it's rather satisfying to get to the next level:engel016:

Dain Arns
March 18th, 2012, 15:00
Sure. I'll just add that flying (jobs) at night gives bonus exp points towards that next level, too. :running:

Roger
March 18th, 2012, 15:15
The observatory night flight to see the comet gave me the jitters bad. Couldn't see anything but achieved the mission including about 10 attempts to land...this isn't why I do flightsim, lol:mix-smi:

beana51
March 18th, 2012, 15:16
Got to level 12...The Waipo Vally.Challenge...That Circle 13,sitting on the ridge...was killing me..Then I said ,suppose its not a game..your in this canyon..plane is under powdered...What would I do???Before Kissing my Butt good by...I ,in that canyon.turned,circled, and clawed for altitude....Sweaty for sure..but that did it..Cleared the ridge to spare,and then on to the finish....I learned not to think game but to immerse my self as real... However,the lack of "Gs" reminds one all Simulation are but a game!...Impressed with my Ch YOKE and Pedals...This is no mouse job!,..Now back to that valley.Sight Seeing now!Great Job Of Scenery in FLIGHT!..My FRs were 60 thruout!.hope FLIGHT catches on ..it really complements our FS9,and FSX.,will never replace them,surly hangers have room for this exciting Desk top FLIGHT!http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon23.gif

Dain Arns
March 18th, 2012, 15:34
Well, the 'helpful hints' during loading missions elude to the fact some aerocaches need to be done by a helicopter.
I know that is how many of the waterfall ones on Kauai will need to be done, properly, I've done the same tour in those narrow canyons in FSX with the Hughes 500.
I have to assume at some point, Helicopters will be added, as there is a notation in the flight.cfg file.
As a certifiable rotorhead fan, getting any helicopter in 'FLIGHT' can't happen soon enough... :icon_lol: