jeansy
March 16th, 2012, 10:47
NEMETH DESIGNS/MILVIZ - BELL UH-1 HUEY US$ 39.27
AEROSOFT ONLINE - HUEY X US $ 36.91

from the promo screen shots US$ 53.90 for the super huey, to be polite.... PASS

i dont know what say, if any thing im a little offended

Barnes
March 16th, 2012, 12:58
I agree - i have not bought much lately and would usually have got my card numbers typed in straight away, almost on sight, but I wont risk that money.

OleBoy
March 16th, 2012, 14:42
What a farce. This guy (flysimware) will never get another penny from me until he shows that he can resolve concerns by consumers. Super Huey. :sleep:

Dain Arns
March 16th, 2012, 15:03
No, Thank you!
I currently have enough Hueys in the virtual hangar.
Cheers! :wavey:

strikehawk
March 16th, 2012, 17:10
I spent a few hours on teamspeak talking to Delivery Guy about a new helo a last fall. I suggested B204 airframe in particular an HH-1K since there are few of those airframes in FS let alone FSX. Also told him that if he did do a K model I could help him out since we are members and admins on the FSTG server and I have some access to NW305 at China Lake. That was the last I heard about it until today. Not sure if I want a 205 airframe, already have a few, ND, Hovercontrol and some other freeware ones. And for that money at least have it sound like a Huey not alias it to the 206, the siren is not an option I would use.
I'm not going to go further since DG is a friend and Gaffer had to put up with that S:censored: at HC the other day, so I just don't feel like bashing a dude that's trying to make a living.

Right now the only helos I'm wishing for are the HH-1K( or a good 204 family), an HH-60H, NH90 or AW139. Anything else is a been there done that, got sick in the cabin.

robertorizzo
March 17th, 2012, 01:30
From the screenshots i can't see many differences with my other hueys.

jeansy
March 17th, 2012, 02:21
From the screenshots i can't see many differences with my other hueys.

not to be rude rob, theres a huge difference

robertorizzo
March 17th, 2012, 02:40
Sorry, Jeansy.
You're right.

The beard. I forgot the beard.

:icon29::icon29::icon29:

Rivets or Beard? That is the question: whether is better for us, poor desperate fsx lovers, to fly from inside our old choppers with wild looking beards, and fight against outrageous crosswinds, or stay outside 'em glazing at every rivet?