PDA

View Full Version : The loudness of quiet......

Lionheart
March 15th, 2012, 15:38
My goodness... The forum hall of X3TC (wired live to us through hyper streaming from the Argon system) has been oddly quiet.

So many sims and games have come out. AeroFly FS, Mass Effect 3, another Sims game, sales on games like NFS HP, dare I say Flight, etc, etc. I can see how its slowed down.

ME3 has taken over. I havent been into space for some credit making in over a week. I have already missed the drone of the engines in the Nemesis, the vibration in the floor plates, excursions into space to tag abandoned ships, battles with pirates.

Now, though... I am battling giant, black super big shrimp that blow up alot of stuff, out to take down all living creatures and their planets (including Earth in this series). Cruising in the Normandy, off world landings, recruiting alien races for a war armada, etc, etc. FUN!!!!

Anyways. Have fun everyone. Talk to you soon.

Bill

gigabyte
March 27th, 2012, 16:59
I "hear" you Bill, I have been in the cockpit a lot but I have not posted very much as things have been so quiet, I am making my way through the universe again in AP and I must admit I am really enjoying AP it is a big improvement. I am just about to go back into battle with the Terrans as soon as I finish this post so wish me luck...

Lionheart
March 28th, 2012, 02:06
I "hear" you Bill, I have been in the cockpit a lot but I have not posted very much as things have been so quiet, I am making my way through the universe again in AP and I must admit I am really enjoying AP it is a big improvement. I am just about to go back into battle with the Terrans as soon as I finish this post so wish me luck...

Good luck Michael! May the Force be with you.

Bill

CrisGer
April 30th, 2013, 12:13
I am back after much life stuff. HOpe to post here more soon. glad you guys are still here :):guinness:

GT182
September 2nd, 2014, 12:38
Well guys, after losing all I had on my XP computer, going without a PC for a time, and learning how to run Windows 8.1 I'm back. Lost all I had of everything for all my games and simulations I should say, and the everyday stuff too. :heart-borken:

I lost all of my installed X3TC stuff with the crash, so when I find the dvd I'll have to search for everything again. Just today I found boxed X3 Rebirth at Best Buy with the Concept Art Book and Player's Manual. :triumphant: So I bought the only two they had on the shelf. If someone needs a copy I can supply one at less than the original over priced cost.

BTW... if you don't see much of me for a bit, I'm doing some gardening work for a couple of people, and will be at that until the season ends. I will be around and check in as much as I can. Later guys. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/GT182/sigpic336_1.gif

idahosurge
September 25th, 2014, 05:16
Let me know what you think of X Rebirth.

I never bought it do to all the negative reviews when it first came out and all the negative posts on the forum when it first came out. I was really looking forward to the release and was really disappointed with all the negative reviews and posts in the forum.

With all the patches released in the last 10 months it is reportedly a lot better then when first released, but there is still a lot of negative posts in the forums.

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewforum.php?f=127

I was just thinking yesterday that after the next patch is released I may go ahead and get it, hopefully enough has been fixed that I will like it and not be disappointed in the game or the money I spent on it.

GT182
October 1st, 2014, 08:03
Surge, I'm still playing with/testing it. LOL I'm not sure what to make of it yet but with mods it is getting a bit better. There is one major thing I don't like..... the mouse control. It's a RPITA to direct your ships movement, and I'm always shooting at someone with that stupid right mouse button.

I have one extra boxed Limited Edition I can sell fairly cheap if you need a copy of XRebirth..... $25.00 shipped. This is not a download from Steam burnt to a disc, it came from Best Buy and was one of the last 2 they had on the shelf. Just send me a PM with your info.