PDA

View Full Version : And the Simmie goes to...

Mikrco
March 15th, 2012, 07:56
Emcee: Ladies and gentelmen welcome to the 1st Annual Simmie Awards honoring excelence in new developement in aviation simulation. The nomonies for best out of the box performance in a leading role are, MS FSX, X-Plane 10, and MS Flight. May I have the envelope please.

A hush falls over the audience as the emcee fumbles with the envelope

Emcee: And the winner is.......MS FLIGHT!

(Shocked and elated MS Flight makes it way to the podium)

Announcer: This is Flights' first nomination and win.

Emcee: Congratulations! (Hands Simmie statue to Flight.)

Flight: I want to thank all the team members who helped make this production possible. And most of all I want to thank all the fans old and new that remained open to new ideas and gave us the opportunity to make flying fun again.

(Standing ovation with applause.)

Flight: You like me, you really really like me. Thank you and good night.

Thoe6969
March 15th, 2012, 08:47
Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wishful thinking for a few maybe,yeh the missions are fun,but is in no way better than FSX,but do like the smoothness,but who knows what it might turn into down the road, but I,ll never have enough money to find out.

Prowler1111
March 15th, 2012, 08:55
*stands up from his chair at the simmie awards hall, looks around, only 6 people there..grabs his popcorn and coke and leaves mumbling "i thought it was Jon Carter from Mars"...*

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Prowler

beana51
March 15th, 2012, 10:24
HIP! HIP !HURRA!.:jump:.........Many now thousands of FLIGHT enthusiasts..will Cheer also!...those in the shadows, Pilots all,Sim or Real,are An Independent lot,Great Egos,and a Huge Curiosity.....no way in hell will they not take a shot with this...its instinctive!...Like a MOTH to a Flame.A Mater Of Time..its beyond their control...Its also De Ja Vu all over again...Remembering the intro of FSX!!.....Or for that matter the Nattering Nabobs Of Negativism who Laughed at The Wright Bros...Its Human Nature...All I know is ,As a Simmer from the beginning,and currently Flying FS9,FSX,and will for as long it is there, this FLIGHT is welcome on my Desk Top Walter Mitty World....Most of all ITS FUN..All Of It!!...http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon23.gif