PDA

View Full Version : Download page corrupted?

Warhawk1130
March 15th, 2012, 04:55
Warbirds section looks like it had a meltdown...All I get is code when I try to get a DL....can someone else confirm?

falcon409
March 15th, 2012, 05:09
It loads ok, but it took a few tries. Maybe it's the solar flares messin' things up. Every page I've tried to load this morning has taken several tries and some just won't load at all, I just get a message saying it can't find that site.

Hmmmmm, just tried the AirNav page and it won't locate any ICAO code I plug in. Weird.

Rami
March 15th, 2012, 07:34
Good morning,

I haven't been able to approve any of the new uploads since last night. I will approve them as soon as the library is back online. Other Senior Admins have been alerted...and we are working on a solution.

falcon409
March 15th, 2012, 08:20
Good morning,
I haven't been able to approve any of the new uploads since last night. I will approve them as soon as the library is back online. Other Senior Admins have been alerted...and we are working on a solution.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz:sleep::sleep:. . . .lol, I saw the "Warbirds" and nothing else and assumed he was talking about Warbirdsim, lol. . .oh well, I think I'm awake now, everything will be fine, lol.