PDA

View Full Version : 256kterrae.zip

grizzly50
March 9th, 2012, 15:00
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category Netwings Scenery

Description: This is a ground object package that was originally posted on the Netwings site. They were intended for stock CFS3 and/or CFS3 with Firepower ONLY. Nothing has been modified in any way and it is still in it's original *.zip file. Here is the README for full acknowledgement:

This is the terratweak for Higher range computers improved FPS more scenery detail is nice. Nice improved feel over standerd CFS3. 5 settings are only for high end computers with 1024megs of memory. Geforce fx5800 or Radeon 9700 and above Video Cards
Virus scan them repalce your old files with this two new ones.Before you start CFS3 delete the terrdata.zx and the scenery.zx file it needs to rebuild new ones or you will get a line error. Move your old files to a safe place. Go to your CFS3 config disable advisor Messages and simulation warnings they eat up FPS and you should not use them anyway you know when your being shot at. thats it give me feedback. Ruff Dawg's Tweaks do not give out or make copies. Just remember secenry setting 5 is overload:) REMEMBER TO BACKUP YOUR OLD FILES Settings 5 on scenery my cause some Video cards problems witj low memory or fps it is really for the the top of the line computer. Of all my tweaks this is the one I use on settings of all 4's.
Thanks to KIOWA73 you found the 256 terrian
This is Ruff Dawgs Tweak Found by me Ruff Dawg any use any where else you must give me credit or do not use without my permission as with all my tweaks.
^ ^
()
(VVVV)
----

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit 256kterrae.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=5539&catid=133)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.