PDA

View Full Version : will be leaving

DonSPa
December 22nd, 2008, 11:53
unfortunatly im writing this at a library because i think the motherboard went out in my comp.Im not sure exactly when ill be able to get mine fixed if i will be able to at all.My finaces are not exactly great right now and i know i cant get a new comp.The only way i can access the forums etc is at the library so i may not be here too often.I want to wish everyone a merry christmas and happy new year and hopefully things can work out soon , take care all

O-1Driver
December 22nd, 2008, 11:58
unfortunatly im writing this at a library because i think the motherboard went out in my comp.Im not sure exactly when ill be able to get mine fixed if i will be able to at all.My finaces are not exactly great right now and i know i cant get a new comp.The only way i can access the forums etc is at the library so i may not be here too often.I want to wish everyone a merry christmas and happy new year and hopefully things can work out soon , take care all

Don,

Merry Christmas and hope things improve for you in the New Year. Keep in touch when you can.

O-1 Driver

ronnybengt
December 22nd, 2008, 12:59
well be here waiting 4 ya.....we dont leave anyone behind

Rangers lead the way......

R

middle
December 22nd, 2008, 14:40
Don..chk yer PM's...middle

Pat Pattle
December 22nd, 2008, 21:42
:snowman: Happy Christmas DonSpa, hope you get things sorted. :)

Clive

lightningbolt
December 23rd, 2008, 04:29
Sorry to hear about your tough situation Don. I am in a rather tough one myself so hopefully things will get better for everyone.
Hope you have a great holiday season.

DonSPa
December 27th, 2008, 10:29
thanx guys apprecieated and middle i sent u a pm.I can use the comp at the library every few days but i kinda have one problem that is hard to get used to ,and that is i can only be on an hour a day and for me that is soooooo hard :costumes: I hope that this coming new years that we can finally find peace in this world and that everyone here at the SOH family has a very very abundant year finacially spiritually and physical.May it be the best year ever for everyone

lightning keep ur chin up and may u be blessed this year as well
my prayers are with u

grizzly50
December 27th, 2008, 15:21
thanx guys apprecieated and middle i sent u a pm.I can use the comp at the library every few days but i kinda have one problem that is hard to get used to ,and that is i can only be on an hour a day and for me that is soooooo hard :costumes: I hope that this coming new years that we can finally find peace in this world and that everyone here at the SOH family has a very very abundant year finacially spiritually and physical.May it be the best year ever for everyone

lightning keep ur chin up and may u be blessed this year as well
my prayers are with u

:kilroy:DonSPa, you don't probably remember, but you answered the first post I ever made here at SOH. You not only welcomed me aboard, but you even helped me solve my problem. Nowadays tha problem doesn't stand a chance of existing now because I have learned so much here in the last 13 months. My spirits are definitely with you, sir. Hopefully you will have a much better year than the pervious one. Happy New Year!:d

miamieagle
December 27th, 2008, 16:58
May God help you and you get well soon. Happy Christmas and Happy new year!

:wavey:

DonSPa
December 29th, 2008, 11:03
im glad to be of some help griz and thnx and that is what is so great about this site is so many people are willing to help when they can.Even though theres not one person on here that i know personally it still feels like family because most every one treats each other with respect and helps out.Guess my heading should be different because im not leaving totally.Its just that i cant get on every day it will be more like only a couple times a week.And an hour a day just does not give me much time to do anything.What sucks even more is i cant play Cfs3 or any other game.Im having withdrawls :costumes: my fiance is going nuts cause that means im picking on her more:costumes:
Im trying to keep my spirits up and hopefully things will work out.Seeing these post's have helped me get through so a sincere thanx just doesnt seem enough for me to give to u guys