PDA

View Full Version : Where are FSX.CFG commands? and some zooming problems

PHo17
March 6th, 2012, 23:19
I have the following problem.

When I use second time (or further times) in any flight the same aircraft, the aircraft "autozooms" (in outside view - other views stay normal) so that the airplane fills up the whole screen. However the zoom factor stays as originally 1.0. (Yes, I can zoom the plane out smaller with minus key, but then the shape of the aircraft becomes distorted)

Question 1: How can I set the FSX so that the aircrafts zooming won't change (by itself) even if I use the same aircraft again and again in different flights all the time?

I surfed here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc527029.aspx as usual when I need some help for example for settings in aircraft.cfg. However I didn't find out anything that would help in this question. I thought it might be some command in the FSX.cfg, but didn't find any listing of FSX.cfg-commands. Then I "googled" aroud the net but did find only some special tweaks conserning the fsx.cfg (already known to me).

Question 2: Where can one find the total listing of the FSX.CFG-commands (and their meanings)?

Another thing that bothers me in FSX is the default setting of spot view. It is "dynamical" spot, but I'd prefere locked spot I have used to use since FS2004. Yes, I can change to that, but it's annoying thing to do it every time again and again.

Question 3: How do I change the spot view as permanent? Answer to the question 2 might help this too?

Thanks

Pekka