PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find Ki-67 Peggy bomber

Cowboy1968
March 3rd, 2012, 16:38
I had one once, so I was wondering if there was one out there somewhere. I need the Ki-67 bomber for some missions I am working on

kwb737
March 3rd, 2012, 17:05
I had one once, so I was wondering if there was one out there somewhere. I need the Ki-67 bomber for some missions I am working on

Boy that may be a hard one Cowboy. Unless someones got one stashed away from years ago? Sorry I couldn't help you this time.

Allen
March 3rd, 2012, 17:21
We should have one....

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?57180-Ki-67-Peggy

Maxstuka
March 3rd, 2012, 18:51

Contact with peperez, he is the only entity that can contact with the autor of this model and the only entity authorized to have this model that I know
Without the password for a Ki-67 Peggy of Kimihiro and his permission you will be violating the copyright issues. :icon_lol:

Looks like a nice AC Maxstuka,

I will see if I can fit it in.

Regards,
B24Guy

It's the only Ki67 plane avaiable, but you will have some copyright issues with it. The Japanese author, a very talented man, didn't aprove any changes in his aircrafts. This was explicit in his readme.

Cheers

Pepe

:kilroy::applause:

Cowboy1968
March 3rd, 2012, 18:55
Thanks but still can't find the Peggy!

Maxstuka
March 3rd, 2012, 19:03

Because it was an abandoned old model and its author desisted for a long time of CFS2 and because have fallen his website and the model is incomplete.At least that I could see is.It is a model that stayed buried bass memorial tablet, and will continue in the same way,It has easy 10 years old (2002).

copyright issues :wiggle:

If contact from another dimension with he, please ask if he gives us permission to finish his dead project

mikezola
March 4th, 2012, 21:16

Hello-
I managed to find it- here's what I did:

1) I googled 'Kimihiro' and 'Ki-67 Peggy' and one of the hits was Jaxon's CFS2 links, which has a link to Kimihiro's old website,

2) I copied and pasted the link into the search at the Internet Wayback Machine ( web.archive.org ), which had Kimihiro's web pages archived from 2004 or 2005;

3) Fortunately, the link for downloading the Ki-67 was still active. I downloaded that and the Ki-48.

Now I have to see what I have for passwords- years ago I picked up his J7W1, Ki-45, and Ki-61 and opened them- now I have no idea what I did with the passwords...

-Mike Z.

kwb737
March 4th, 2012, 23:03
Hello-

1) I googled 'Kimihiro' and 'Ki-67 Peggy' and one of the hits was Jaxon's CFS2 links, which has a link to Kimihiro's old website,

2) I copied and pasted the link into the search at the Internet Wayback Machine ( web.archive.org ), which had Kimihiro's web pages archived from 2004 or 2005;

3) Fortunately, the link for downloading the Ki-67 was still active. I downloaded that and the Ki-48.

Now I have to see what I have for passwords- years ago I picked up his J7W1, Ki-45, and Ki-61 and opened them- now I have no idea what I did with the passwords...

-Mike Z.

I found the address Mikezola was talking about. Now all we need is the password or words.

http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/http://midosi.web.infoseek.co.jp/*

JapLance
March 5th, 2012, 01:03
Long ago a member here (gedm) sent me the Ki-67 file. I still keep it, and it needs no password (I can't remember if it was already sent without it or if I re compressed it).

Anyone interested in the file, please send PM.

Cowboy1968
March 5th, 2012, 04:07
Hello-

-Mike Z.

if you find those passwords please find a way to share with us....

Rami
March 7th, 2012, 18:11
Good evening,

If we can get a hold of the author, we can upload the aircraft.

mikezola
March 7th, 2012, 21:51
if you find those passwords please find a way to share with us....

With a sigh of relief, I've found my copy of the e-mail I got from Kimihiro (July 2007) which has passwords for all his aircraft.

Rami- Do you think it would be poor form to hand out the passwords? On one hand, Kimihiro wanted people to get them from him- on the other hand, technically that website is long gone...

Mike Z.

Rami
March 8th, 2012, 06:52
Mikezola,

I don't want to upload the passwords, but I have no real problem with uploading the "unlocked" aircraft, I guess...

Maxstuka
March 8th, 2012, 08:32
Mikezola,

I don't want to upload the passwords, but I have no real problem with uploading the "unlocked" aircraft, I guess...

Seems like a good idea, then B-24guy also could convert the Ki-67 and improve it.
There is not a restriction on the ki-67, and nobody knows in what dimencion is the autor.
He can demand and respond our doubts on hims projects, but he does not do it! ,
there is no objection.

mikezola
March 9th, 2012, 13:25
Hello-
The Ki-67 has been uploaded today.

Cowboy, I hadn't noticed till today that you were also interested in finding a J7W1- one of those has been uploaded from the same author as the Ki-67. It doesn't have a VC, otherwise personally I like it better than the ones mentioned in the thread.

Also submitted for upload are his Ki-45 and Ki-61- for anybody that has the FDG Toryu, it's gonna look kind of familiar...

Enjoy- Mike Z.

Rami
March 9th, 2012, 16:31
Mikezola,

Thanks, I included pictures with the aircraft when I approved them.