PDA

View Full Version : Nationwide Phoenix Race

PRB
March 3rd, 2012, 14:12
One of the stories in the Nationwide race this weekend was Danica's tiff with her teammate Cole Witt, after he wrecked her at Daytona. Apparently he tried to apologize at some point during the week, but she wasn't havin any of it, and used the occasion to deliver a “tongue lashing” … [err... focus!] … as Brad Daugherty, NASCAR team owner and ESPN talking head, put it, to young Cole. Daugherty was unimpressed with this behavior, and suggested she ought to cut Witt some slack, as many, way more experienced, drivers did the same thing. I like DP and wish her well, but I agree with Brad D. And presently, Witt is running 12th, on the lead lap at Phoenix, while DP is two laps down. Mayhap she should talk to him more...

Oh, and did you see the FA-18s doing the fly-over? VFA-94. That was pretty cool... :icon_lol:

wombat666
March 3rd, 2012, 16:02
She can deliver me a tongue lashing any time ......... well, at least when Madame W is not around. :jump:

Terry
March 4th, 2012, 02:17
It's not like she and Cole were in a tight pack where things can happen. They were alone and clear when he rams her in the rear. I'd chew butt too regardless of who he was. :a1089:

Thoe6969
March 4th, 2012, 04:29
It's not like she and Cole were in a tight pack where things can happen. They were alone and clear when he rams her in the rear. I'd chew butt too regardless of who he was. :a1089:He just ran up on her because she was dropping back like a rock,can't wait for her to go back to indy cars.

stansdds
March 4th, 2012, 04:32
I'm still not very impressed with Danica's performance in stock car racing. She has some talent, as do a lot of drivers, but to me she's looking like a whole lot of hype. Maybe I'm wrong, time will tell.

Daveroo
March 4th, 2012, 07:35
between Cole Witt and Danica Patrick....talent and personality wise....id take cole witt over her anyday...i could understand a verbal triade if he had "taken her out" on purpose....but he didnt..she slowed and he didnt..pow...i had changed my mind about her...until this weekend.....she still thinks shes the most important person on the track ,and shes going to find out,,,as did bad brad kessolowski...shes not..there are 42 other drivers out there taking the green flag with egos as big as hers.that fact will never change..she continues to not show respect,,she wont recive respect...