PDA

View Full Version : Special colored Swiss F/A-18C Hornets for FSX !

VaporZ
March 3rd, 2012, 04:29
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif][if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif][if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif][if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->
Special colored Swiss F/A-18C Hornets.

I would like to salute Ray Gagnon's superb repaint of :

F/A-18C "J-5011 Swiss Tiger" of the Fliergerstaffel 11 "Tiger".

This crystal clear repaint is available from the new "fa_18_hani_mod_v3" file
available at FlightSim.com.

I also inform you that special fins colored repaints for the FSX F/A-18C of
Swiss Air Force :

J-5017 Fliegerstaffel 17 "Falcons" ;
and
J-5018 Fliegerstaffel 18 "Panthers" ;

are available here :
http://www.swiss-jet-team.com/Downloads.htm

I have installed these 3 x repaints on the "Sludge FSX" updated version of the
Legacy Hornet for FSX.

I operate and fly them from FSX Sceneries of Payerne Air Base, Sion and Samedan Airports.
Unfortunately, the is still no FSX Scenery for Meiringen Air Base.

If you find one let me ( us ) know !
:mixedsmi:
VaporZ

Hanimichal
March 3rd, 2012, 14:32
The textures of F/A-18C "J-5011 Swiss Tiger" is my repaint

In that package there are only 13 Ray Gagnon repaints
all the other paintings are my authorship and only the swiss tiger is real one, the others are fictional with something real like the tigers from f-16 in the tail