PDA

View Full Version : W'sIP from PutPut

PutPut
February 29th, 2012, 14:14
I have been very slow finishing the Douglas B-18A. I decided around the holidays to finally add some good scenery to my copy of FSX. I did that and got involved in doing more flying than designing just because everything looked better. The B-18A is complete; I will be releasing it probably next week. It does have a VC, but, please note it will be released with the default DC-3 VC. Why, well they look almost identical except for the overhead and I chose not to spend several weeks reinventing the wheel. Some will disagree, but that is the path I chose.
The last screenshot is a first look at my model of the Bristol Bombay. It was a pre-war bomber-transport. It was outclassed as a bomber at the start of the war, but served yeoman duty as a troop transport in the early stages of the war in the middle east.

Best, Paul

Sundog
February 29th, 2012, 15:48
I'm looking forward to them. Thanks for the update. :)

Barvan40
February 29th, 2012, 16:27
Looking forward to them, thank you sir!

TARPSBird
February 29th, 2012, 17:26
Paul, being able to fly your FSX planes was one of the reasons I finally installed FSX when I got a better video card (and I still need a better video card, LOL). I look forward to all the planes that come out of your factory.

big-mike
March 1st, 2012, 06:56
Can`t wait,Paul!
Love your airplanes.
Thank you.
Michael

crashaz
March 1st, 2012, 07:23
You are a machine Paul! Take your time.... always look forward to your releases! :applause:

Moses03
March 1st, 2012, 11:20
Always have appreciated your taste in aircraft Paul. Great to see more of the 1930's come to life.

rcbarend
March 1st, 2012, 11:42
Hi Paul,

Looks great !
I'll certainly have a go at it when ready; although it isn't really from my era of military aircraft as you know :icon_lol:

:icon29: Rob

PutPut
March 1st, 2012, 12:07
Hi Paul,

Looks great !
I'll certainly have a go at it when ready; although it isn't really from my era of military aircraft as you know :icon_lol:

:icon29: Rob

That's OK, Rob. After all, I do shade you by a few years!! :guinness: :icon29: :guinness:

Best, Paul

Pips
March 1st, 2012, 12:50
As always Paul a superb job on another classic aircraft. So glad you enjoy building these aircraft, the 20's and 30's are a fascinating era of aviation.

Bjoern
March 2nd, 2012, 08:47
So glad you enjoy building these aircraft, the 20's and 30's are a fascinating era of aviation.

Very true. From the DC-4E to the Airacuda, it had some interesting designs.